The Death of Democracy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrish

5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Trump worshipers hit new low.. And this intimidating behavior is actually encouraged by the “leader”. Reports have said even police was involved and didn’t do anything to stop this when the incident was reported!

Members don't see this ad.

Haha! That cracks me up!

Looks like a bunch of vehicles driving on a public road to me. Not sure what the problem is judging from what I see in the video. Just a bunch of people with places to be.

Prediction: this thread will go bad and go bad quick.

:corny:

Simple google search..

Whatever the outcome of the election, someone is gonna get owned.

But at least if Trump wins, both the libs and Trump supporters get owned (I guess you can "own" yourself?) as the U.S. continues to spiral the drain

Members don't see this ad :)
Come on..this is the most excitement these peeps will ever have like foevaaaah.....The one story they have to tell..don't begrudge 'em..

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Disgusting bullying and intimidation tactics. Not surprised that Trump approves.

Disappointed that the Biden campaign responded to the bullying by canceling events. The only effective way to deal with bullies is to stand up to them. Otherwise, they’ll be emboldened to continue or escalate their tactics.

Reactions: 3 users
I'm so excited for when Biden wins and suddenly the US is the perfect country again.

You know because Obama did so much during his 8 years.

• Haha
Biden vs. Trump is like Obama vs. Trump.

Biden for the win. I have $5300 bet on Biden win :rofl: (to make it more interesting on 11/3). Papa Biden is gonna rain some tendies on me.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Biden for the win. I have $5300 bet on Biden win :rofl: (to make it more interesting on 11/3). Papa Biden is gonna rain some tendies on me.

Forgive me for being just unbelievable naive, but isn't voting on the election illegal? How do you even do it?

I'm so excited for when Biden wins and suddenly the US is the perfect country again.

You know because Obama did so much during his 8 years.

It's been like 50-70 years since America was great as far as providing that Middle Class Lifestyle to a broad swath of society.

This will never happen again

You might be waiting just a bit long than 11/3. A couple key states aren't begining to count mail-in ballots until as late as Friday.

Members don't see this ad :)
Forgive me for being just unbelievable naive, but isn't voting on the election illegal? How do you even do it?
Offshore. But US has some legal sites where you can do it, such as predictit.org & Iowa electronic markets.

I just look forward to normalcy since this is all caused by the media. Nothing actually changed from Obama to Trump. The media won't have anyone to blame anymore.

I'm curious what late night shows will talk about though.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Biden worshipers hit new low.. And this intimidating behavior is actually encouraged by the “leader”. Reports have said even police was involved and didn’t do anything to stop this when the incident was reported! In fact, the police officers were incapacitated.

Biden worshipers hit new low.. And this intimidating behavior is actually encouraged by the “leader”. Reports have said even police was involved and didn’t do anything to stop this when the incident was reported! In fact, the police officers were incapacitated.

What does this article have to do with Biden? At the end of the article it states:

His Democratic rival, Joe Biden, said he was praying the officers recover.
"This cold-blooded shooting is unconscionable and the perpetrator must be brought to justice," he tweeted. "Violence of any kind is wrong; those who commit it should be caught and punished."

It's called projection.

I don't see anyone driving around with Biden/Harris 2020 flags + BLM flags mounted to their pickups

There will be no winners tomorrow, or whenever all the votes are tallied. More and more people are unwilling to listen to their neighbors, family and “friends” that have differing opinions on the issues that are ahead of us and pragmatic solutions to address them. More and more focus is being put into beating the person we dislike the most vs. voting for who we like the most. The platforms are vote for me because I’m not them and they are horrible which just further feeds into our social media dummified polarized brains.

Regardless of what your candidate says about how they’ll bring the country together or make things great or have the interests of everyone in mind... it really doesn’t matter. There will still be tens-hundreds of millions of people that don’t believe them. Yes most elections there has always been a divide but as population keeps increasing and information flow has greatly increased we just get more and more people on the extremes at both ends. The people more centered but still on one side or the other don’t want to actively put their own extreme people in check because they want their vote to beat the other people.

The direction the country must go isn’t right or left, it’s forward. Both need to work together. If not we either go nowhere when we fight each other or in circles if we overpower each other.

TBH I'm pretty excited to see the butthurt tomorrow.

I was going to get some Corona in Vegas but you can't bet on the election at Circa

Disgusting bullying and intimidation tactics. Not surprised that Trump approves.

Disappointed that the Biden campaign responded to the bullying by canceling events. The only effective way to deal with bullies is to stand up to them. Otherwise, they’ll be emboldened to continue or escalate their tactics.

If only they would maintain that logic when dealing with rioters

You are really digging if that’s what you got from this article. Did you not ever have to take a reading comprehension exam?

I fail to see the point. Did they wake up and say to themselves, "Let's scare some poor bus driver and make ourselves look like crazies today!" Biden wasn't even in the bus or anywhere close to the incident. We all know they won't try that to a vehicle that actually has Biden in it. The secret service would dispatch them quickly.

We don't even have effective protests anymore. It's like the extreme virtue signaling Olympics at this point.

But this incident shows why a Biden presidency is essential. Biden has come out against rioting and violence of left wing protestors. Here's Trump cheering these idiots on. This goes along with his "good people on both sides" and "stand back and standby" rhetoric of the past.

It all boils down to crazy people management.

Trump eggs the right wing crazies on. Biden tries to settle the left wing crazies down. The right wing crazies are also crazier. There were a bunch of idiots that wanted their militia to kidnap the governor of Michigan, put her on trial in like Iowa or something, and then execute her. That's off the wall crazy that the left really can't match.

And that's not even getting to the fact that Trump is a fascist and foreign policy disaster maker. I wanted Yang and it sucks that we aren't getting true visionary leadership, but the choice here is pretty obvious. I can't get into whatever headspace people that somehow still support Trump are in that makes voting for him make any sort of sense.

• Love
I can't get into whatever headspace people that somehow still support Trump are in that makes voting for him make any sort of sense.

You're from West Virginia, WVU.
You remember your roots. You know the people in your hometown. You can close your eyes and imagine it.

I fail to see the point. Did they wake up and say to themselves, "Let's scare some poor bus driver and make ourselves look like crazies today!" Biden wasn't even in the bus or anywhere close to the incident. We all know they won't try that to a vehicle that actually has Biden in it. The secret service would dispatch them quickly.

We don't even have effective protests anymore. It's like the extreme virtue signaling Olympics at this point.

But this incident shows why a Biden presidency is essential. Biden has come out against rioting and violence of left wing protestors. Here's Trump cheering these idiots on. This goes along with his "good people on both sides" and "stand back and standby" rhetoric of the past.

It all boils down to crazy people management.

Trump eggs the right wing crazies on. Biden tries to settle the left wing crazies down. The right wing crazies are also crazier. There were a bunch of idiots that wanted their militia to kidnap the governor of Michigan, put her on trial in like Iowa or something, and then execute her. That's off the wall crazy that the left really can't match.

And that's not even getting to the fact that Trump is a fascist and foreign policy disaster maker. I wanted Yang and it sucks that we aren't getting true visionary leadership, but the choice here is pretty obvious. I can't get into whatever headspace people that somehow still support Trump are in that makes voting for him make any sort of sense.
if you truly want to understand the mindset of the MAJORITY of conservatives, there are two issues that are more important than any other, where there is no room for compromise. If one of these two issues is of high importance to you, you have no choice but to vote for trump. i do not consider trump to be a stand-up guy by any means, but i will be voting for him.

• Dislike
if you truly want to understand the mindset of the MAJORITY of conservatives, there are two issues that are more important than any other, where there is no room for compromise. If one of these two issues is of high importance to you, you have no choice but to vote for trump. i do not consider trump to be a stand-up guy by any means, but i will be voting for him.

I thought the majority of conservatives were driven by not two, but three things:
- lower taxes
- gun rights
- overturning Roe v. Wade

Which of those three things am I wrong about?

I thought the majority of conservatives were driven by not two, but three things:
- lower taxes
- gun rights

I am going to guess lower taxes. Meaning they want lower taxes but that they will compromise on that issue more so than the other two.

- lower taxes
- gun rights

Less government?

Seems pretty big to me.

Roe v. Wade is probably not a game changer seeing as it's been around for so long and will continue to stick around.

Last edited:
Less government?

Seems pretty big to me.

Roe v. Wade is probably not a game changer seeing as it's been around for so long and will continue to stick around.
well how about that. already 2 “dislikes” on my original post, in which i insulted nobody. no one should have felt offended by that. i did not even state what the two issues were. conservatives are not allowed to have a voice or opinion anymore if it does not match the liberal agenda.

- lower taxes
- gun rights

we dont consider our gun rights to be under full attack as of yet. and many of us are in favor of stricter gun laws.

I'm for massive human de-population but I don't act like this view is widely supported or promulgated and I certainly won't speak of a pro-natalist agenda LMAO.

Screenshot_20200824-235057.jpg

• Wow
Less government?

Seems pretty big to me.

there are an estimated 100 million evangelical Christians in the US. To the majority of them, the lives of the unborn are more important than any other issue, hands down

• Dislike
well how about that. already 2 “dislikes” on my original post, in which i insulted nobody. no one should have felt offended by that. i did not even state what the two issues were. conservatives are not allowed to have a voice or opinion anymore if it does not match the liberal agenda.
You can have opinions, but voting for a dude who stokes racism intentionally is a bad move IMO. Hence the downvote.

Reactions: 2 users
You can have opinions, but voting for a dude who stokes racism intentionally is a bad move IMO. Hence the downvote.
i despise racism but i will take racism over infanticide every time. abortion is barbaric disgusting and we will look back on it one day and wonder wth we were thinking. it is worse than slavery. i would happily lay down my own life to save just one of those babies. oh and BTW, my wife and I have been waiting for 2 years to adopt, but nothing. Yet babies being killed left and right.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
i despise racism but i will take racism over infanticide every time. abortion is barbaric disgusting and we will look back on it one day and wonder wth we were thinking. it is worse than slavery. i would happily lay down my own life to save just one of those babies. oh and BTW, my wife and I have been waiting for 2 years to adopt, but nothing. Yet babies being killed left and right.

But their souls go to heaven as they've never sinned. So, really, if one were to be a true believer of the Christian religion, they would have to see abortion as glorious. It clinches heaven for the dead fetus.

Imagine believing in a religion with so many plot holes. Lol.

That's the problem though. People are using Trump as the reason not to vote republican.

Unfortunately we don't have options but him.

What he said is true though, Dems are so much harsher on republicans on social forums.

But their souls go to heaven as they've never sinned. So, really, if one were to be a true believer of the Christian religion, they would have to see abortion as glorious. It clinches heaven for the dead fetus.

yah we all know you disrespect Christianity from your previous posts. You arent going to distort the truth, nothing of what youre saying holds water. not going to get into an apologetics debate on SDN

This is a twisted weak argument that fails to perceive the notion that the souls of the aborted, had they lived long enough, would have freely chosen to become Christian. Only people who freely choose salvation can enter heaven. Therefore, God in His infinite knowledge only allows those souls who would have chosen Him regardless of their "potential" life to be aborted.

In effect, they would have went to heaven regardless of whether they were aborted or not. Therefore, those who enact abortion commit a great sin against themselves.

Your ignorance is astounding, racism results in deaths and extreme suffering (see George Floyd) whereas there’s a spectrum of legitimate reasons to get an abortion. This includes cases like rape, especially when connected to incest which ironically happens more often in traditionally red backwater towns. Sometimes the health of the mother is endangered and an abortion must be considered.

There is never a reason to support racism, whereas there are real reasons to consider abortion.

Reactions: 4 users
Wonder why evangelicals care so much about heathens and browns getting abortions?

The logical response would be "good, now let's just outbreed these nonbeliever sinners"

I think this thread needs closed.

A lot of disrespect to Christians happening. I really hope SDN doesn't support these comments.

@owlegrad @GoSpursGo

Because Evangelicals = all Christians.

It wasn't so long ago that JFK was blasted... for being Catholic

Remember when evangelicals were wringing their hands over Mitt Romney.

Status
Not open for further replies.