Text for rotation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Amma

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, i was wondering if anyone had any ideas which textbook would be best for a urology rotation. I tried doing some searches on urologymatch.com, but couldn't find anything...Is secrets any good?
thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

The texts that I used were fairly standard.

Smith's Urology, Urology Secrets, and the Urology House officers manual. Plus, I had a copy of campbell's urology on CD.

I certainly didn't read these texts from cover to cover. But I found each one had its advantages. I typically carried the house officers manual in my white coat and on down time, I'd leaf through it hoping somethign would sick.

When I was home, I'd read smith's or secrets. I'd occasionally open up campbell's. Good luck.

Amma said:
Hello, i was wondering if anyone had any ideas which textbook would be best for a urology rotation. I tried doing some searches on urologymatch.com, but couldn't find anything...Is secrets any good?
thank you!

I woudld agree with the above poster...for a urology rotation....Smith's is usually more than sufficient on a med student level...

If you are interested in Urology...then Campbells is the way to go..but really really costly to buy...I got a older edition for like $40 on ebay..and used that...just for my own reading...

Best of luck....