Texas Tech School of Pharmacy Interview Process

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

habitualscholar

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am about to wrap up my applications to TTU Pharmacy School for the 2014 early admission cycle, and I was wondering if anyone can give me some insight as to what sort of questions they might ask during the interview. I've taken the PCAT and done most everything else short of writing my two supplemental essays; however, I am starting to think about the interview itself. I have researched general interview questions, but I was wondering if anyone who has recently interviewed at TTU could give me a bit of an idea what it was like, i.e., what the actual questions were like, essays, tests, etc.

Thanks!

My interview will be at the Amarillo Campus by the way...

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks a lot. I appreciate you taking the time to reply. Did I read somewhere in those threads that you'd be beginning in the fall of 2014? If so, cool! Hopefully I'll see you there! I'm quite excited!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, I was supposed to start this year, but life interfered. Second page for the 2017 thread onward a lot of people talk about the interviews. Tech is a great school.

Very cool! I'll check it out. I understand completely about life's ability to interfere with one's plans.