Texas school applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Can anybody can help with sample of UT Interview questions?
It will be greatly appreciated :love:

interview questions for each school are posted under the interview sections for each particular school here on SDN u can get to it from the homepage if im not mistaken

Members don't see this ad.

interview questions for each school are posted under the interview sections for each particular school here on SDN u can get to it from the homepage if im not mistaken

Look at the top of this page, under the SDN logo. Click on "Databases" and then select "Pharmacy School" from the Interview Feedback section.

Look at the top of this page, under the SDN logo. Click on "Databases" and then select "Pharmacy School" from the Interview Feedback section.

Well, thanks for that... it was highly informative AND entertaining... Did you read the one that said her interviewer made her cry because she said she's not smart enough to do pharmacy. Like wow! You can just imagine how bad her interview went! Seriously guys, good luck at the UT interviews tomorrow/Saturday.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, thanks for that... it was highly informative AND entertaining... Did you read the one that said her interviewer made her cry because she said she's not smart enough to do pharmacy. Like wow! You can just imagine how bad her interview went! Seriously guys, good luck at the UT interviews tomorrow/Saturday.

That person claimed that the interviewer insulted her makeup and attire. I have a hard time believing that.

That person claimed that the interviewer insulted her makeup and attire. I have a hard time believing that.

Nod, yes me too. I think she must have just been COMPLETELY unprepared and maybe not known how to answer a question or knew nothing about current issues in pharmacy and I can just imagine how it escalated from there... Like I said, would have been an interesting interview to have witnessed! :smuggrin:

so i definitely am new to this website and just spent the last hour reading every post on this thread. wow i was suppose to be studying for ochem. oh well. i wish i knew of this website when i was applying. it seems that all you guys are so experienced in this kind of stuff. i was just wondering if yall knew what the the chances of a 2 yr undergrad had... i feel like i am at a disadvantage in the applicant pool. also, how many rounds of interviews does UH offer cuz they're my first choice and i sent my app in like 2 weeks ago (late, i know)

so i definitely am new to this website and just spent the last hour reading every post on this thread. wow i was suppose to be studying for ochem. oh well. i wish i knew of this website when i was applying. it seems that all you guys are so experienced in this kind of stuff. i was just wondering if yall knew what the the chances of a 2 yr undergrad had... i feel like i am at a disadvantage in the applicant pool. also, how many rounds of interviews does UH offer cuz they're my first choice and i sent my app in like 2 weeks ago (late, i know)

There is a UH 2008 thread that will answer a lot of your questions. the 2year thing doesn't weigh that heavily. Your grades, PCAT, and other material seem to be what will get you chance to interview. I was just talking about a student that sent in their app a week ago and already has been sent a interview invite. That person has a fairly high PCAT and good GPA. So it is possible. Good Luck:luck:

Argh, my boss is the pharmacy manager at the CVS I work for, and he's gone AWOL along with my LoRec. I gave put him into the system a week ago, and he said he would do it, and now it's an hour until the deadline, and I he still hasn't submitted it.