Test Form

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Brock1385

Keepin my fingers crossed
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone remember the form of the PCAT that they took saturday?

I believe mine was 9A??? I was just wanting to see how many people took the EXACT same test as I did. I think I remember a decent amount of Organic in the chemistry section. Also, I read the math section in the Kaplan book and used the calculus review on the Kaplan website and I felt very unprepared for that section. I am not a very good test taker and did not prepare as much for the other sections that I should have. I don't know that I did horrible on the test, although I'm pretty sure I didnt do that great.

Oh well, I was just wonderin if anyone remembered their form.

Members don't see this ad.

Brock1385 said:

I believe mine was 9A??? I was just wanting to see how many people took the EXACT same test as I did. I think I remember a decent amount of Organic in the chemistry section. Also, I read the math section in the Kaplan book and used the calculus review on the Kaplan website and I felt very unprepared for that section. I am not a very good test taker and did not prepare as much for the other sections that I should have. I don't know that I did horrible on the test, although I'm pretty sure I didnt do that great.

FORM 9A too

Brock1385 said:

Me 9A too!
Yes, there were a decent amount of OChem. I thought Kaplan overprepared me - which was great. That test seemed more of a time-management test than anything to me. Ofcourse you'll need to be able to recognize the right answer from the wrong, but absolutely not tricky and extremely straightforward. Hope your results are alot better than you expected (hope mines' are as well haha.)

Members don't see this ad :)
So most likely everyone took the exact same test?

Yeah I have had only a semester of general biology

I am going to take majors biology 1 and 2, organic 1 and 2, and physics 1 and 2 next year.

I usually dont do well on standardized tests, and not having a few of these classes and absolutely sucking it up on the math section I really have no idea where I stand.

All I can say is, I hope I was a good guesser. Can anyone else hardly wait to see their score? It doesnt matter whether I did horrible or decent I am just anxious to see my score.

bananaface said:
Everyone gets the same test on the same date. If they didn't it would be very hard to have standardized scores.

Yeah I see... I just started to question it when I saw someone write that there wasnt very much organic in the chemistry section.

yeah I had form 9A also, and I thought the essay question was stupid, and I don't think I did well!
but chemistry had alot of organic chemI questions, and bio was a mix of everything..math i hate that section!!