Temple Advanced Standing program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
does anyone know 100 toefl score is their must requirement? or they give iv or acceptence to the below 100 score students also?

Members don't see this ad.

They do give invites to people below 100, and one of the students from last year's cycle had below 100. So I think it's possible. Obviously you should try to score above 100, just in case

Members don't see this ad :)
Guys I asked one of the pre-dental students about the interview and forwarded his experience to my MSGs if u want I can do the same! Let me know ..congrats
Plz share ur sts and timeline ..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using SDN Mobile
Hi can u plz forward it to me.... @ [email protected] . Thanx

Guys I'm sorry but I deleted it last week my inbox was full..anyhow I asked the same person to send it again! Will update u all as soon as I have it..sorry about that.

please whosoever get the interview.....post it with your stats and timeline to help others,,,thanks!!!!!!!!

hi i got an inerview to temple aceepted for 14th, anyone too..... plz , how r all prep for the interview, share:)

thx a lot. please could u share it with me. if possible could u plz mail it to me on [email protected]. it would b really helpful.. thx

Guys I asked one of the pre-dental students about the interview and forwarded his experience to my MSGs if u want I can do the same! Let me know ..congrats
Plz share ur sts and timeline ..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using SDN Mobile[/QU

hii.. could u plz forward it to my email address.. [email protected]. it would b really helpful. thanx

Last edited:
congrats who invited for interview....in writing section, which type of question ask? also which type of topic cover in video presentation ? thanks in advance

how many people they invite for total.?

Members don't see this ad :)
hi i got an inerview to temple aceepted for 14th, anyone too..... plz , how r all prep for the interview, share:)

Hello chinnugeetha85,
Could you kindly share your stats with us? It could be helpful for others too.
thanks

thanks. nbepart1 pass , TOEFL 105, volunteer exp in USA 1 yr , India 3 yrs., any female accommodation for 14th DEC, pl z...

It's very laid back, its exactly what the email says. You get a very simple written statement just to see that you can put thoughts on paper. And you get 3 minutes in front of a camera to just talk about yourself (the camera shuts off at exactly 3 minutes and you get cues as to when you have 2 minutes, 1 minute, and 30 seconds left). It's pretty straightforward, but unique to say the least.
That's a post on the pre-dent forum for temple ..best of luck to all of u

I got the "application under review" email. And it said they will be sending more invitations in December and January ..

I got the "application under review" email. And it said they will be sending more invitations in December and January ..

hey rola when did you mail your application.. n did you get application complete mail before under review...??thanks for the information....rola.

so how many seat for advanced dental program?

hey rola when did you mail your application.. n did you get application complete mail before under review...??thanks for the information....rola.

I mailed my documents last week..its been a week exactly ! I don't know if I got the application complete email.. I'll check now

Nope I only received an email saying we received ur CAAPID app and send it the fee and supplemental app.. then the second one was the one saying wait till january to be invited :confused:

Nope I only received an email saying we received ur CAAPID app and send it the fee and supplemental app.. then the second one was the one saying wait till january to be invited :confused:

thanks rola.gudluck.

I received an invitation as well...any guy to share accomadation for the 10th of Dec.???
btw does any one know how many people have been invited for the 3 dates...?

congrats...can you share your stats please??

Anyone interviewing for TUKSOD for 12th dec and staying at Comfort Inn at Penns Landing at PA?
Its a bit far. Anything close by..any suggestions?
Where is everyone else staying?
thx

Anyone interviewing for TUKSOD for 12th dec and staying at Comfort Inn at Penns Landing at PA?
thx

Hey try holiday inn or the first one that is given in the list of suggestions. They are a ill expensive but fairly close! Good luck

thx

Hello,

I have an interview on Dec 12th as well. I will be driving from NJ, but as smilemeter suggested, you should check out Holiday Inn.

the first one on the list is SOLD OUT for 11th n 12th dec and I ll try holiday inn.
Thx

Any girl looking to share accomodation on 11th to 12th dec at PA for TUKSOD interview.Pls do PM me.
Thanks

All those who got interview, can you please tell us in how many days after application "under review" mail were you invited for interview?? Thank you..:)

All those who got interview, can you please tell us in how many days after application "under review" mail were you invited for interview?? Thank you..:)

I received my interview invitation about 2 and a half weeks after I saw the under review status of my application.

I received my interview invitation about 2 and a half weeks after I saw the under review status of my application.

Thank you..:) All the best for the interview.. Do let us know how it goes...:)

i mailed my application on 19th nov..and i didn get any mail yet....

I called them yesterday to ask if they have put my supplemental fee that I sent, on my file or not. Because, I tracked it down from the express post, so I kinda knew its there, but for the sake of satisfaction from the university, called to confirm. They confirmed its there & then I asked, why I didn't get any confirmation e-mail saying that they received it.
The guy informed me that it is not necessary that they e-mail regarding this.
Lets see what happens next !!

I called them yesterday to ask if they have put my supplemental fee that I sent, on my file or not. Because, I tracked it down from the express post, so I kinda knew its there, but for the sake of satisfaction from the university, called to confirm. They confirmed its there & then I asked, why I didn't get any confirmation e-mail saying that they received it.
The guy informed me that it is not necessary that they e-mail regarding this.
Lets see what happens next !!

thanks..but they should send us a mail.....i will ring them to confirm mine....

thanks..but they should send us a mail.....i will ring them to confirm mine....

When I sent my supplemental app and fees they sent me the " under review email " saying they will be sending more invitations in DEC and JAN ..

Hey Rola, after you sent your supplemental application fee, how long it took them to officially inform you about your status of application completion & Under Review status ?

Hey Rola, after you sent your supplemental application fee, how long it took them to officially inform you about your status of application completion & Under Review status ?

1 week

any idea how many people are interviewed till now.....i called them they told me last year they invited 45 people for 12 seats but this year more people will be invited since they are receiving high volume of applications...........

any idea how many people are interviewed till now.....i called them they told me last year they invited 45 people for 12 seats but this year more people will be invited since they are receiving high volume of applications...........

As far as I know 10,11,12 and I guess even 14th December interview slots have been given. Rumour has it they invite 20 ppl per batch... Have'nt heard of any other interview dates from ppl..So lets wait patiently for our turn to come..

From what I was told, the interview dates are Dec 10, 12, and 14th. And I think this is the first batch.

Yes. this is the first and only batch. if the candidates leave, later on they might conduct few more interviews.

I don't think its the first and "only" batch ..if they have 12 seats they will at least interview 4 people per seat ..

:thumbup:these are all rumors friends. Relax, interviews have just started. And will go on till march, April. I called them and got this reply.

All the best