Temple Advanced Standing program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I hope you get in a program too ............it's just a matter of time and patience.
AWWWWWWW THANKS GEORGIA DOC:D:D:D
you made my day by saying that!!!!really!!! yes it is a matter of patience.... which I lose and gain from tym to tym:p
( No Doubt God is with those who have PAtience) and TIME ,YES.... hope ful for next 2012 cycle!! God has the best plan for us and may be this year is not the best time for me:D...:thumbup::thumbup::xf: best of luck to you as well for all your future plannings

Last edited:
:)

Got accepted too!! YAAAAAY.
Congratzz appu09!!!! U MADE IT, I guess we missed yuor post coz we were celebrating Sarika's acceptance!! this is for u:claps::claps::claps:

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you guys for your wishes. I wish all those waiting will hear something positive soon.

So appu did you decide on which school you want to join? I am so glad I don't have those options it would have confused me ;) I am so glad to be done with being so anxious and on my toes these few yrs LOL

Thank you guys for your wishes. I wish all those waiting will hear something positive soon.

So appu did you decide on which school you want to join? I am so glad I don't have those options it would have confused me ;) I am so glad to be done with being so anxious and on my toes these few yrs LOL

not decided yet...seriously its a pain to pick where to go....its a tough decision....

Does anyone know how many students they accept each year? Is it based on available seats or they have specific #??

Does anyone know how many students they accept each year? Is it based on available seats or they have specific #??
this year it was 12:) I think they just started to focus on this program:) They now have a special guy who does all the planning, so maybe next year it will be even more seats available:)

Hi,
anyone waitlisted has heard any news?! please post if u have...

has anyone received an acceptance email after 1st april from temple ?

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone from the wait listed candidates get acceptance after 4th april??? please post guys if you have any idea!!!

hi, Ya i got an acceptance letter on april 5th

Hey congratulations!!! So are you accepting it??? do reply...

Hi
I wanted to start a thread regarding admission to TUKSOD. Please post here if any one hears anything regarding interview.
Best of luck to All

Hi Aims... I was goin through this thread... i have applied this year to Temple for ASP... did you apply too this year? have you heard anything from them yet?

they will be sending emails...........in october..............so wait uptill that time

they will be sending emails...........in october..............so wait uptill that time

Thank u dental bytes for ur reply...
did u apply too this year for ASP??
From the time i submitted my appl , i haven't heard from them.. its been a month... so asked...
good luck...:thumbup:

Can any one tell me if we need to send official NBDE score report or TOEFL score report to Temple with the CAAPID Application. Thanks in advance

got supplemental application link today!!!!!!!!!

application ask for the LOR from science professor(,if we have not submitted to caapid)......does that mean from HOD of our respective dental schools???

I think its from any one of the dental professors (last year thread)

I think its from any one of the dental professors (last year thread)

Hey even i got the supplemental application today, we sent 3 letters of recommendation already to the caapid... which includes- dean,1 professor from dental school which itself is a science professor and a dentist under whom we did observership here.. so that's it I guess...

Can I know what it means by application disclosure names mean??? please help.:xf:

hello guys i have a doubt regarding my toefl score... i have a score of 98 and will this be fine or i have to retake toefl again. please tell...as temple is asking for minimum 100

hello guys i have a doubt regarding my toefl score... i have a score of 98 and will this be fine or i have to retake toefl again. please tell...as temple is asking for minimum 100
They'll consider it, they won't throw it away as long as you have decent marks otherwise.

I think it is better to ask the school, just to be safe....

I think if you select only specific ones to discuss your application with, otherwise the regular option.

Wow! So many applicants for just 12 seats.

lol....u will be surprised to see the final number till december...wont be surprised if it is 500+ for those 12 seats!

Wow! So many applicants for just 12 seats.

Not surprised, it is one of the best schools out there. They teach above and beyond. Consider yourself the cream of the crop if you get in, or even an invite! Good Luck!! This is THE school I want to get into. :thumbup::love:

hi, i also have a question regarding the payment method. since I live in Canada, I can get a money order made from the post office here in US currency. However, I noticed it says on the application that the banks's pre-printed information must have a US address.Since I am not getting the money order from a bank, and I will be pre-paying the amount, and the fact there will be no address (neither Canadian or American) on the money order, will that be sufficient? any idea? thanks for your input in advance!

You def should..TOEFL is an imp criteria and there are candidates with more than 105Toefl score!!

Hello everyone.. I applied to Temple through CAAPID obviously ..no1 got back to me yet!
Any information regarding this matter ! Anyone heard from them! And in how long! :)
Thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using SDN Mobile

Hello everyone.. I applied to Temple through CAAPID obviously ..no1 got back to me yet!
Any information regarding this matter ! Anyone heard from them! And in how long! :)
Thanks

after they receive your caapid you will get a supplemental application mail from temple

For temple application they have mentioned that TOEFL should be current , no later than 2 years. But is 2 years from the application deadline or 2 years from the program start date. My toefl scores are dated on March, 2011. Will they consider my toefl scores. I will call them up tomorrow... But does anybody have any idea about it?

we need to send supp. application material by dec1........????

Thank you..but If they didn't get back to me ..do I email or call them?

What are the supplimental application materials need to be sent to university??? Any idea..as i hae not received any email from them...

I have no idea! I'm waiting for someone to tell me,, hang on :)

just a supplemental application form and fees that's it..no score reports etchave to be sent...they will send it to you once they receive you caapid which is thursday usually