Tattoos in medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Are you f*cking kidding me? You found the guy? hahaha. He's alright.

He is way more attractive than most Indian men.

Maybe I'm just biased bc I don't particularly love Indian guys..whatever

Members don't see this ad.

So you guys post all these photos admiring these buff dudes, then complain when I talk about how being buff seems to be a sizable advantage in the dating arena. Lol...

Reactions: 1 user
So you guys post all these photos admiring these buff dudes, then complain when I talk about how being buff seems to be a sizable advantage in the dating arena. Lol...
It is an advantage...when you're standing next to other guys. Eh, I won't lie...it's an advantage period to be attractive. I don't think you need to be ripped, but just...you know...no belly. And you're already tall, wtf are you complaining about? That is literally the first criteria I hear girls whine about. Good face goes a long way too. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
It is an advantage...when you're standing next to other guys. Eh, I won't lie...it's an advantage period to be attractive. I don't think you need to be ripped, but just...you know...no belly. And you're already tall, wtf are you complaining about? That is literally the first criteria I hear girls whine about. Good face goes a long way too. :)

Heh, I am tall FWIW.

As for the no belly thing, were it so easy mang. Either you are lucky enough to be naturally skinny, or you subsist on twigs and tofu to get to that point. But if it confers that much of an advantage (and from empirical observation, it seems like it does), I can get it done. What's a bit more suffering when you're already in medical school?

Heh, I am tall FWIW.

As for the no belly thing, were it so easy mang. Either you are lucky enough to be naturally skinny, or you subsist on twigs and tofu to get to that point. But if it confers that much of an advantage (and from empirical observation, it seems like it does), I can get it done. What's a bit more suffering when you're already in medical school?

Stop drinking beer.
Lift heavy weights.
Run.

I also echo @Sikkunt here. Stop asking the fish how they should be caught. You're getting contradictory advice that is going to be useless and will drive you mad.

Reactions: 2 users
I also echo @Sikkunt here. Stop asking the fish how they should be caught. You're getting contradictory advice that is going to be useless and will drive you mad.
You, Mr. Maxxor, are on my ****list.

Stop drinking beer.
Lift heavy weights.
Run.

I can do the heavy weights part.

I'll do the running.

And sigh, I guess I'll cut out the beer.

As for the "fish" thing, I agree that talking to successful men is important in this arena. However, I don't think the women here are typical of most "fish."

Ignore those dolts. I'm not your typical fish. My cousin has literally thanked me like 5 times for all the female-related advice I gave him. You don't need to be buff...you just need to be not fat and chilled out. Not even crazy confident...just...loose and happy and nice to others. I don't mean pulling out chairs...I mean "sure, I have an extra - take it".

I mean, she's got a point man. She hasn't said "just be yourself"* and "be nice" like most "fish" do.

*My mom gave me this "advice" for med school interviews...what is it with ladies and telling people to "be themselves"?

... -_- ...

That's Agha Maxxor to you, dokhtar-e arabi. Stop sending mixed messages to the Hendi.

oh snap! in my experience there are two types of brown men

you have the indian beta and then you have the muslim/middle eastern alpha

those alphas don't give a f*ck they will straight backhand you if you talk ish to them

careful what you say Anastomoses you might get stoned to death

Reactions: 1 users

those alphas don't give a f*ck they will straight backhand you if you talk ish to them

Persians know how to handle Arabs.

I mean, she's got a point man. She hasn't said "just be yourself"* and "be nice" like most "fish" do.
*My mom gave me this "advice" for med school interviews...what is it with ladies and telling people to "be themselves"?

What she's saying is

1. Be attractive.
2. Don't be unattractive.

Marinate on those two statements.

Do you frequent manosphere ?

Do you frequent manosphere ?

nah i stay away from all that. a few of my friends are into it and they always talk about it.

if you ask me my views IRL, i'd say i'm a hardcore feminist. gotta protect yourself from liberals they will ruin your life.

Members don't see this ad :)
nah i stay away from all that. a few of my friends are into it and they always talk about it.

if you ask me my views IRL, i'd say i'm a hardcore feminist. gotta protect yourself from liberals they will ruin your life.

Ah, so in real life, you give out statements which are politically correct but you don't actually mean them.Is that what you are saying or am I misunderstanding it ?

I asked you about the manosphere because the views that you hold somehow resemble with them.

Ah, so in real life, you give out statements which are politically correct but you don't actually mean them.Is that what you are saying or am I misunderstanding it ?

I asked you about the manosphere because the views that you hold somehow resemble with them.

wow really what beliefs do i have in common with the manosphere

the manosphere is a bunch of bloggers that are really into men's rights right?

wow really what beliefs do i have in common with the manosphere

the manosphere is a bunch of bloggers that are really into men's rights right?

I didn't talk about your beliefs. I was judging by the tone and/or content of some of your previous posts. I don't have a problem if you agree or disagree with their viewpoint.

Yes, it seems they are a certain group who point out the double standards and discrimination men face.

Btw, you didn't answer my question in the last post.

I didn't talk about your beliefs. I was judging by the tone and/or content of some of your previous posts. I don't have a problem if you agree or disagree with their viewpoint.

Yes, it seems they are a certain group who point out the double standards and discrimination men face.

Btw, you didn't answer my question in the last post.

you understood correctly

i don't read their blogs. i'm just pointing out the double standards and discrimination i've faced.

i guess i'm more of a realist. i'm not looking to change the world or make things equal. i just point out double standards and try to make the best possible decision within those parameters.

you understood correctly

i don't read their blogs. i'm just pointing out the double standards and discrimination i've faced.

i guess i'm more of a realist. i'm not looking to change the world or make things equal. i just point out double standards and try to make the best possible decision within those parameters.

I say that , you are intelligent.

Sometimes I also have to say things which I don't mean in real life but most of the time. I keep my mouth shut. Don't want those liberals and feminists defame and tarnish my reputation.

That's sound advice regardless of whomever tells you. Trust me, you will feel much more free that way, not having to put up a facade for everyone.

It's sad that Indians are judged based on the trader class typically found abroad. You should try that **** with true Sikhs/Jaats/Rajputs.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

The douchebaggery in this thread is over 9000

They weren't very Alpha when I saw them in Iraq. They were amazed that we could do more than three pushups. Legs like twigs.

Bish I posted a pic in pre allo cuz IDGAF

He's not buff at all LOL! He's in shape and has facial aesthetics ... but he's not buff.
he is not buff in the point that he is not a body builder, but he doesnt get a body like that sitting all day in the sofa . So, i have to say it is some sort of buff.
Unless you have awesome genetics and your job is being a stone cutter. You wont have a body like that. you have to workout.
Again dont ask the fish.

Also super hot:

ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1400426155.731403.jpg

Back to the original topic: I've been thinking about getting a tattoo of a grizzly bear on my chest. I'd then shave everywhere but where my tat is so that my chest hair kind of acts like the bear's fur. It'd be a lifelong commitment, yes, but the ladies would most definitely love it.

It might be kind of visible if I were wearing surgical scrubs with a low-cut V, but do you think most attendings would understand, given how bad-ass it is? Or do you think I should wait until after my surgical clerkship to get this tat?

Reactions: 6 users
Back to the original topic: I've been thinking about getting a tattoo of a grizzly bear on my chest. I'd then shave everywhere but where my tat is so that my chest hair kind of acts like the bear's fur. It'd be a lifelong commitment, yes, but the ladies would most definitely love it.

It might be kind of visible if I were wearing surgical scrubs with a low-cut V, but do you think most attendings would understand, given how bad-ass it is? Or do you think I should wait until after my surgical clerkship to get this tat?

There is so much win with this post it hurts.

the girls on this this thread are about 13 years old i think

Well he's the crown prince of Dubai so his canines and ears are of little concern v his oil money. Heh

Wait, so let me get this straight. On one hand, Anastamoses rages at me for planning a marriage that in her words is "purely based on economics."

On the other hand, it's totally fine for this lady to say that a man's appearance are of "little concern" because of his "oil money."

You know, I hate to say it, but those guys were right. You "fish" do contradict yourselves a lot.

Wait, so let me get this straight. On one hand, Anastamoses rages at me for planning a marriage that in her words is "purely based on economics."

On the other hand, it's totally fine for this lady to say that a man's appearance are of "little concern" because of his "oil money."

You know, I hate to say it, but those guys were right. You "fish" do contradict yourselves a lot.

...I was mostly joking? Ark, go study

Reactions: 4 users
...I was mostly joking? Ark, go study

All right, fine.

Doing well on the exam will help both my confidence and my salary potential, which will help in no matter what kind of marriage I want. You have a point.

Well he's the crown prince of Dubai so his canines and ears are of little concern v his oil money. Heh

Speaking of Dubai . I saw this dude when I was at jumeriah beach during vacations. He beats crown prince by miles. He is quite famous in UAE as well.

article-2315154-197F14A6000005DC-30_306x458.jpg

Honestly i think he kinda looks like my husband

he is not buff in the point that he is not a body builder, but he doesnt get a body like that sitting all day in the sofa . So, i have to say it is some sort of buff.
Unless you have awesome genetics and your job is being a stone cutter. You wont have a body like that. you have to workout.
Again dont ask the fish.
Stop calling us fish, you piranhacondas.

Freddie Prinz Jr. once said he doesn't work out at all...hates it. There are some guys who work out minimally and look like the guy in the picture.

1. Don't overeat.
2. Play a sport.
3. Have a good face or see your local plastic surgeon.
4. All will be yours.

Unless you're the type that has problem putting on weight...that...is another problem entirely.

Stop calling us fish, you piranhacondas.

Freddie Prinz Jr. once said he doesn't work out at all...hates it. There are some guys who work out minimally and look like the guy in the picture.

1. Don't overeat.
2. Play a sport.
3. Have a good face or see your local plastic surgeon.
4. All will be yours.

Unless you're the type that has problem putting on weight...that...is another problem entirely.

Piranhaconda sounds like the best nickname ever.

YES. I've heard of him.... I think

YOU SAW HIM?! Jeal.

Yeah. Took a photo with him. But don't get your hopes high. He doesn't date Indian women.

I have also heard that he doesn't fornicate. He is a Muslim so I guess that explains. Nice dude