Tattoos in medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
10/10 facial aesthetics.
We could so be bffs. I think having similar tastes in beauty is very important in a friendship.

Yeah. Took a photo with him. But don't get your hopes high. He doesn't date Indian women.

I have also heard that he doesn't fornicate. He is a Muslim so I guess that explains. Nice dude
Ugh, your pathetic little agenda is so transparent. And if I had to wager money, he's fornicated.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Seriously, SDN...can we get the "with reservations" button added on? At least for this guy.

I'm a pretty crass guy, so it's okay if you have a proper amount of shame that prevents you from full-heartedly liking my post. But if I do get this tattoo, maybe I'll stop by Chicago: I think if you gained an appreciation for the awesomeness of this tattoo by seeing and touching it, you might be able to overcome your "reservations." ;)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah. Took a photo with him. But don't get your hopes high. He doesn't date Indian women.

I have also heard that he doesn't fornicate. He is a Muslim so I guess that explains. Nice dude

That story is very unbelievable

I'm a pretty crass guy, so it's okay if you have a proper amount of shame that prevents you from full-heartedly liking my post. But if I do get this tattoo, maybe I'll stop by Chicago: I think if you gained an appreciation for the awesomeness of this tattoo by seeing and touching it, you might be able to overcome your "reservations." ;)
I'm still reeling from "bedtime movie".

What's scary is I'm sure some girls would appreciate your natural-haired bear. But don't bring that anywhere near me or @fancymylotus.

And actually it's well known some of those sheikhs and princes that aren't fornicating with the ladies are...fornicating with the non-ladies, so Cherry might still have a shot.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm still reeling from "bedtime movie".

What's scary is I'm sure some girls would appreciate your natural-haired bear. But don't bring that anywhere near me or @fancymylotus.

And actually it's well known some of those sheikhs and princes that aren't fornicating with the ladies are...fornicating with the non-ladies, so Cherry might still have a shot.

Do you not understand that there are people who are fully capable of fornicating but don't .....

stop encouraging this. If we did this we would probably get a warning

Haters gonna hate.

I understand the issues ladies might have but cherry ? Are you homo , dude ?

Straight as the part of the proximal tubule most likely to become ischemic. I'm just comfortable enough with my sexuality to admit that a man is handsome when he is.

Reactions: 2 users
!یا الله
haha, so cute!

I understand the issues ladies might have but cherry ? Are you homo , dude ?
Uh, he is not but plenty of people are so try to be a little more respectful. And don't pretend you don't know that plenty of guys in the Middle East touch other guys.

In fact, I wish all you manospheres would go off and make your own gay compound.

haha, so cute!

Uh, he is not but plenty of people are so try to be a little more respectful. And don't pretend you don't know that plenty of guys in the Middle East touch other guys.

just to stay on topic, can you please expand on the bolded part

Some don't consider it fornication when entering through the back passage.

Members don't see this ad :)
Straight as the part of the proximal tubule most likely to become ischemic. I'm just comfortable enough with my sexuality to admit that a man is handsome when he is.
I don't think @Prince090 is even in med school, let alone heard of ATN or AKI...so don't riddle him.

haha, so cute!

In fact, I wish all you manospheres would go off and make your own gay compound.

You do realize that homosexuality is a grave sin according to Islam. There might people who practice sodomy in that region but they form a very tiny tiny part of the population.

About the manosphere thing. Just to let you know. I have read what they stand for but that doesn't necessarily mean I associate with their opinion.

You do realize that homosexuality is a grave sin according to Islam. There might people who practice sodomy in that region but they form a very tiny tiny part of the population.

About the manosphere thing. Just to let you know. I have read what they stand for but that doesn't necessarily mean I associate with their opinion.
Isn't homosexuality a sin in all religions?

The predominate religion in middle east is Islam hence I talked about that.
Oh. I thought they were atheists with how progressive they are. Thanks for clarifying.

If homosexuality is a sin in Muslim countries, then do their doctors not study Gross Anatomy or something?

I kid, I kid.

sorta

just to stay on topic, can you please expand on the bolded part
Saudis and Pathans...these two are particularly notorious for their man on boy activity. Pathan boys tend to be almost as pretty as girls (I've seen them in Peshawar) but with Saudis...I think it's just not having access to girls has them rubbing on anything in proximity.

And I'm not saying anything that @Prince090 doesn't already know or hasn't heard before. The entire Muslim world is clued in on this.

Saudis and Pathans...these two are particularly notorious for their man on boy activity. Pathan boys tend to be almost as pretty as girls (I've seen them in Peshawar) but with Saudis...I think it's just not having access to girls has them rubbing on anything in proximity.

And I'm not saying anything that @Prince090 doesn't already know or hasn't heard before. The entire Muslim world is clued in on this.

It happens, I agree but just as I said before. The population which indulge in this activity is very small.

that is horrible. I have heard of this before. Wasn't sure if it was true or not

Isn't homosexuality a sin in all religions?

No. Not all sects of Christianity are against homosexuality. Sikhism is cool with it. Yeah that's all I got, sorry I'm not well versed in many religions outside those found in the US.

No. Not all sects of Christianity are against homosexuality. Sikhism is cool with it. Yeah that's all I got, sorry I'm not well versed in many religions outside those found in the US.
The Episcopalian Church welcomes LGBT members and has openly gay ordained Bishops.

Reactions: 3 users
I'm sorry if i offended your customs. I just don't think adults rubbing little children sexually is appropriate behavior.
I read the context as man on boytoy (adult). It is my custom to not really give a **** about Middle Eastern customs though, so excuse my ignorance. Yea that is terrible.

I read the context as man on boytoy (adult). It is my custom to not really give a **** about Middle Eastern customs though, so excuse my ignorance. Yea that is terrible.[/

i had a patient the other day tell me how corrupt the west was and how much better middle east is lol. I think i should bring this up next time i see him.

i had a patient the other day tell me how corrupt the west was and how much better middle east is lol. I think i should bring this up next time i see him.
Definitely. I am actually of the camp that no one culture should really bad talk another. However, I find myself defending the US a lot because everyone likes to **** on America.

Guise I'm thinking about getting my nose pierced

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Definitely. I am actually of the camp that no one culture should really bad talk another. However, I find myself defending the US a lot because everyone likes to **** on America.

good **** my man

just keep in mind that it is acceptable to **** on MURICA because it is the greatest country in the world. if you point out America's superiority to other countries, people get offended because it looks like you are picking on the weak.

good **** my man

just keep in mind that it is acceptable to **** on MURICA because it is the greatest country in the world. if you point out America's superiority to other countries, people get offended because it looks like you are picking on the weak.

That reminds me of a beautiful song I once heard...

Reactions: 3 users
Wait, you haven't seen that movie?
My mom wouldn't let me see it in high school because puppet sex. haha I didn't see it until I went to college, then I watched it like 20 times. Murica

My mom wouldn't let me see it in high school because puppet sex. haha I didn't see it until I went to college, then I watched it like 20 times. Murica

The first time I watched it was with my asian parents on winter break as an undergrad. They loved it and thought it was hilarious. My dad proceeded to sing Kim Jong Il's "I'm so ronery" song for the next month. Between that, them supporting me getting a half sleeve tattoo, and them telling me I study too much and need to live a balanced life, I may very well have the most backward asian parents of all time... And yes, they are immigrants to 'Murica

Another issue is that if you're dark-skinned, it rather limits the kind of tattoos you can get haha. I mean, you can still do cool stuff with black, ofc.

Guess I might have to do tribal anyways lol.

Another issue is that if you're dark-skinned, it rather limits the kind of tattoos you can get haha. I mean, you can still do cool stuff with black, ofc.

I suppose that holds more true if you're south indian as opposed to... being punjabi. I had both types of friends in undergrad and the punjabi friends had relative light brown skin

My tats have actually gotten better looking as they have faded because I'm so fair, black really stands out. I think most tats look very nice on dark skin, unless u wanted like white or yellow.

My tats have actually gotten better looking as they have faded because I'm so fair, black really stands out. I think most tats look very nice on dark skin, unless u wanted like white or yellow.

That actually made me think of a good question. What's the pace at which is fades? I've read all kinds of things on the internet but let's assume it's on the upper arm and I went to an artist who has been doing this for like 20 years and is really good.

That actually made me think of a good question. What's the pace at which is fades? I've read all kinds of things on the internet but let's assume it's on the upper arm and I went to an artist who has been doing this for like 20 years and is really good.

Would any of our resident dermatologists know? Paging Drs. @DermViser and @GuyWhoDoesStuff .

A grey-gold ganesh with blue eyes would be cute.