USMLE tackling weakness'

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doc-Oc

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
This was my score report from one of my nbmes. im gonna use Boards and beyond to tackle my weakness. anyone know how i should approach this? which subjects and in which order?
Thanks
upload_2017-6-19_7-38-45.png

Members don't see this ad.

He does really good bio stats so you'll be able to bring that up for sure. He's a cardiologist by trade and he does explain anatomy pretty well. Like, when it comes to CTs - he takes the time to explain the surrounding structures and why something looks the way it does.

Reactions: 1 user
He does really good bio stats so you'll be able to bring that up for sure. He's a cardiologist by trade and he does explain anatomy pretty well. Like, when it comes to CTs - he takes the time to explain the surrounding structures and why something looks the way it does.
Thanks. Between know and until my next nbme which courses should I tackle in boards and beyond? Roughly 2 weeks.

Biostats 100%. It's a topic that usually shows up on usmle and it'll be easy points once you understand it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Biostats 100%. It's a topic that usually shows up on usmle and it'll be easy points once you understand it.
Ok will do. I'll also do neuro from boards and beyond as well? Does it go over it well? I'm gonna try to go over it at least twice in these two weeks. If anyone has other ideas please add.

Boards and beyond is a good resource. Without seeing the type of question you're getting wrong it's hard to say the "best" resource to use. If you're getting pharm related systems questions wrong, use FA/sketchy. If you're getting physiology questions wrong, take a look at BRS physiology or try Physeo (sort of like pathoma for physiology). Overall, I think you just need to take a good look at the question type (phys, pharm, path, micro, etc) and then the system that it is related to and focus on that specifically.