Weak Foundation, Goal is 240+

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mnftnf5

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
About 5 months out from my exam date. I've only done a few blocks of UWorld (~80-100 questions) and my averages are about 35-40%. It takes me forever to review because I feel like I am learning everything all over again.

I am thinking about stopping UWorld for the moment and doing some serious content review. My plan is to watch Rx videos (essentially one pass through FA but more engaging than passive reading IMO), watch Pathoma, and all SketchyMicro. Depending on time, I might squeeze in a few random, timed questions here and there while doing this content review or I may just completely stop questions until I finish FA+Pathoma+Sketchy. I think this should be doable in the next 30-40 days. I have still have class/exams but I think this is manageable, especially with Thanksgiving holidays and Winter holidays.

Any thoughts? Shooting for 240+

Members don't see this ad.

About 5 months out from my exam date. I've only done a few blocks of UWorld (~80-100 questions) and my averages are about 35-40%. It takes me forever to review because I feel like I am learning everything all over again.

I am thinking about stopping UWorld for the moment and doing some serious content review. My plan is to watch Rx videos (essentially one pass through FA but more engaging than passive reading IMO), watch Pathoma, and all SketchyMicro. Depending on time, I might squeeze in a few random, timed questions here and there while doing this content review or I may just completely stop questions until I finish FA+Pathoma+Sketchy. I think this should be doable in the next 30-40 days. I have still have class/exams but I think this is manageable, especially with Thanksgiving holidays and Winter holidays.

35-40% is currently a non-pass.

5 months out is a long time.

Massive score increases can and have been seen in short time periods, so objectively anything is achievable.

You'd want to be looking at 70s in UWorld for a 240-range.

FA and questions are your core. Everything else is secondary.

Reactions: 1 user

Are you currently a second year? Are you doing questions on material you have not yet covered?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

35-40% is currently a non-pass.

5 months out is a long time.

Massive score increases can and have been seen in short time periods, so objectively anything is achievable.

You'd want to be looking at 70s in UWorld for a 240-range.

FA and questions are your core. Everything else is secondary.

Thank you, I appreciate the information.

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay. Well like other said you have along time to improve so I wouldn't worry too much. But I think you definitely have to figure out where your weaknesses are and address those before you get too carried away with Uworld questions. Good luck!

Okay. Well like other said you have along time to improve so I wouldn't worry too much. But I think you definitely have to figure out where your weaknesses are and address those before you get too carried away with Uworld questions. Good luck!

Yeah, that's why I think I'm going to focus on some content review first. Thanks!