Supreme Court: Mandate Stands

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I can't believe jonmadden just used the phrase "ejaculate some wisdom"... :wtf:
Not sure if he's a medical student or not, but he's hilarious lol. Literally every single post has some element of comedic genius. :rofl:

I am. One of the NE publics, Spend way to much time reading about it and killed me academically

300k of debt is like having a constant knees in your balls too. Also I had some practice models planned that this obama thing screwed up

That line was comic gold though

I cant past the pdf from my phone, but google consult or consultant psychiatrist or emergency medicine or neurologist australia and you can find some of these ridiculous offers

266-339k, in the most tax free way possible. Thats hospital too, private practice they do more. Ive seen 430k for EM and 344k is one union deal some EM guys got there. 38 hr work week, ridiculous.

Im going expatriate, tell uncle sam to eat my loan debt too. I'll go to the middle of the outback to avoid them

Members don't see this ad.

I was for 5 minutes like a year ago and threw a jab at obama about the student loan slush fund, actual cost of education and this clear line of credit they are running on us, and his BS 3.4% stafford loan stand thats like 3k barely covering kids fees. I dont get how they do it, 10 mill 20 mill its really cheap to do this. I'd like to do an epidemiology study of suicide/questionable auto accidents and relative risk factors including debt.

Lots of legalese in some of these loan disclosures too pushing blame to the schools

One of his followers gave me a thumbs up for it, then I think I realized its just like a robot doing it

Obama, mitt, bush. All the same and hate campaign season where people play into their hands like anything will change

Insurance companies started stockpiling cash assets in 2007 from just the oregon state report, these things are so long in the works who cares

50k of irs debt you cant even leave america, you shouldnt be able to do that.

and only country that taxes you on foreign earned income.

Members don't see this ad :)
I hope people realize that a hospital CEO loves the ED situation, they want people that should be at a primary clinic there and you to attend. Couple years at one of the biggest volume EDs and made every report possible when I realize I was made to make a fools errand

Heres the logic for corporate hospital: And why no one besides healthcare practioners should be dictating how Drs practice
They can bill $50 for hangnail in a clinic next store made out of gold 24 hrs a day and save money. But why bring costs down to 25% there when you can billl 1000% more in an ED at $500. Even if the patient pays its loss deduction and balances there bottom line and tool to get state money.

And empty hospital bed is one thats not making money in a CEOs mind without that patient pool they wouldnt have as many admits as some may for litigious reasons

Tell them to do or they are going to work you like idiots for ever. They will stilll need an ED attending after.

It was a great tool at one BOD meeting when a CEOs multi million bonus was based on making the ED profitable, wow score dont factor in receivables that wont come you will deduct.

a non profit hospital can not make a profit on a 1000% margin on the going rate for hangnail repair

And F the NIH too telling people where to have ideas or make discoveries like anything worthwhile can be forced.

You couldnt have the vaccine for death, but thats may not be on the list of discoveries the NIH will fund to happen. Oh you want to give millions for diabetes? If a persons access to nutrious food is a qwike mart theyll be higher risk, and the many other factors because the minimum wage is at the impovershed level and they still 10% of that poverty level perons 12k year salary, and funding their retirement at 70 and medicare is taxed as a priority before they can buy food for that day

People living in poverty are still taxed, and theres a kid I went to school with who was slow. Graduated HS as a special student. I dont think any specific DX but he works almost every week of the year since 14 and at jobs like a supermarket where hes making the minimum. And this tax this borderline mentally ******ed person up front for his small salary. Hes never used any public assistance although he grew up poor. And goes he a tax return is beyond him and most he goes to HR block and they do a ****ty job for $200. He is paycheck to paycheck for life and never owned a car. And after these taxes at the poverty level

And he doesnt consider himself disabled and basically a genious compared to the rest of the world cause he functions at his maximum ability everyday.

But he is, a congenital abnormality undiagnosed, his option at maybe them letting up is admitting to himself and them that he is disabled abd ******ed and they prove to make sure a person in poverty is properly taxed unless he is faking a disability for some relief.

He has cardiac abnormality I know and had surgery and Im pretty sure he wont make it to 70 for the salad years of SS/Medicare. 54 years of Full time work this guy will have accumulated. 10-11% for each of those years and he'll be dead before he sees any return on the worst retirement plan ever

They cant wait till a person is out of poverty before taxing? And they have to wait till a year later through a complicated form and credits to recoup any

Its nuts saving for retirement and paying for a persons medicare when they cant afford the bus to apply for medicaid

The poorest people carry the heaviest tax burden because of this. I hope people see the logic in wellfare when this is the other option.

The poorest people carry the heaviest tax burden because of this. I hope people see the logic in wellfare when this is the other option.

All good points, though the earned income tax credit helps to mitigate this for the lowest income Americans. On the other hand, because many benefits programs have strict income cutoffs, the situation is pretty bad for households just above the poverty line...

"In plain English: a family going from $10,000 and $40,000 and benefiting from welfare (TANF), housing subsidies, Medicaid, food stamps (SNAP), etc. pays an average of 82 cents per dollar earned in new taxes and lost benefits. And that's just the average. As this chart shows, those making around $25,000 to $30,000 face marginal tax rates of around 100 percent. That is, if they work to gain one more dollar, all of that is given up in new taxes and lost benefits:"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/ezra-klein/wp/2012/07/13/how-eligibility-cut-offs-trap-the-poor/

NB - Of course, the answer isn't to get rid of the benefits, it's to introduce a shallower sliding scale to the income eligbility requirements (the article cites a negative income tax proposal introduced by Daniel Patrick Moynihan in the 70s as a welfare alternative).

Last edited:
Am I in kindergarten? Did someone tattle?

I hope they dont cry