~~~::::::::::SUNY- Stony Brook Class of 2011::::::::::~~~

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone know if the parking garages the only place to park? Do they mail you a monthly permit or do I have to go there to pick it up?

There is no street parking, if that's what you mean. There is also a garage for the HSC which is the one most students use. You can pay for a pass (for any amount of time) during orientation. You'll probably take care of this on the afternoon of your white coat ceremony. Are you guys getting excited?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everybody,

I was actually wondering how we go about getting a cbase login account...can this be done thru the solar page? Thanks!

You should have received an email from Moises Eisenberg explaining how to access your email and Cbase.

Members don't see this ad :)
Two questions about the white coat ceremony:

A- What's the dress code?

B- How many guests do people usually bring?

Thanks,
WT

Two questions about the white coat ceremony:

A- What's the dress code?

B- How many guests do people usually bring?

Thanks,
WT

Hey Wild Tumor,
You should dress nice, like shirt and tie (but definitely no jacket or suit necessary). At my white coat ceremony there were people with as few as 0 guests and as many as 6 or so guests. People pretty much kept it to nuclear family plus significant others, I guess is what I'm saying.
CanalOfSchlemm