Suny Downstate Early Medical Education EME 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thattia

Reaction score
Hey, did anyone here apply for EME this year?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi ! I applied this year. What does your application status read? Mine still reads "Application submitted'.

How about your checklist? Is that updated. I submitted everything but it doesn't have anything checked off.

Members don't see this ad :)
I uploaded a passport. But if its not included in the requirement then you should be fine. I heard they ask for things upon acceptance such as offical transcripts and stuff.

I am also unsure lolll. i have the same meh gpa and decent ECs

I am actually not too sure. i wish i knew. hopefully not too many😭😭😭. though the program is not very talked about at my school. none of my friends who are in premed knew about it

Btw is your sign in working properly? Mine keeps saying session expiring

Yea same here. I think this should be classified as a disorder at this point

I've been checking just as often as you guys! Any updates? My status still says application submitted.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've been checking just as often as you guys! Any updates? My status still says application submitted.
Yayy we got another one. Lol no change yet, it’s literally like any day kind of situation here.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
I don't see any update change either. Looks like we are all just waiting for now

I did hear they didn't have too many people to help go through applications, that on top of the extension is probably what's taking a bit to assign screeners? Not too sure. No status change over here.

dang whats going on. Maybe thats why they asked for our spring break schedule? To have interviews by the time of spring break?

Thank you for your email.

Your EME application has been received. Due to the number of applications we have received this year, it is taking some time for each application to be reviewed.

Once your application has been reviewed you will receive updates through the AMP system.

Thank you for your patience.

Reactions: 2 users
did anyone see if their status was updated in the application portal on the checklist page?

Last edited by a moderator:
there has been an update in my checklist, today! Check yours as well!

I think some received updates if they were missing documents but beyond that, not much else. My status still says application submitted.

I submitted my application on the day of the deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.