Sun signs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
sunny123 said:
Sure why not, Karna remind true to his friend and kept his mother's promise till the end (but he feels bad about what he said to Draupadi...really).
All I can is poor Draupadi :p

Members don't see this ad.

rxgal8 said:
All I can is poor Draupadi :p
prady you are no longer needed....i'm doing your job

":laugh: " for each post in this forum

Pakorah said:
prady you are no longer needed....i'm doing your job

":laugh: " for each post in this forum
where is he? you scared him...come on be nice.

Members don't see this ad :)
tazzhiki sauce is arabic,not turkish,aint me right?
rxgal8 said:
Taziki? The yogurt/cucumber sauce found in turkish fast food restaurants? Is that what you guys are talking about? If so, I love it...with kabobs :D

prady said:
tazzhiki sauce is arabic,not turkish,aint me right?
I think its turkish...u maybe right.

data said:
please clarify how does prn mean as needed?
oops it's pharm talk only :D

I dunno what it is, but we get it in our greek fast-food and middle-eastern falafel places.

astalavista baby!i'm back!i guess somebody missed me!hey pakorah!whatz up sweetheart?U DONT WANT ME ANYMORE,BABY? :smuggrin:
Pakorah said:
wait PRADY IS BACK...watch him laugh...what a loser :mad:

HEY JEENAL,WELCOME TO MY CLUB! ;) u r rite!sagiz do have gr8 qualities!not only good! ;)
rxgal8 said:
Oh by the way, I'm a Sagittarius:
sagittarius.gif

I don't know what qualities sagi's have but they're ALL good, I'm sure :p

prady said:
HEY JEENAL,WELCOME TO MY CLUB! ;) u r rite!sagiz do have gr8 qualities!not only good! ;)
We are of the GREAT! :cool:

prady said:
HEY PAKORAH,WHATZ UR STAR SIGN,U BORN LOSER?? :laugh:
mabye she's a jedi knight...u never know.. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Who in here reads horoscope on a regular basis??

(C'mon Sunny admit it , Don't be shy :laugh: )

Premedtomed said:

I'll tell you what I read on a regular basis, SDN! :laugh:

Premedtomed said:

I don't know who does. But the general characteristics of a sign is dead on in some cases, which is pretty scary.

Pakorah said:
wait PRADY IS BACK...watch him laugh...what a loser :mad:

you know people who are so full of disdain for others are usually just jealous...and you are overflowing with disdain and sarcasm...why don't you just contribute in terms of "talking abt the subject" rather than questioning other peoples' personality ...and calling them loosers.. (because you have nothing nice to say to them) you really think you know someone from a forum...can you really label them without trying to get to know them first??
We'll try to ignore your inability to look for the good in people...if you just respect others...calling someone a looser is very demeaning...and prady had to give an equivalent response....which makes him look bad as well....instead if you appreciate others...it brings out the best in them...we are here to welcome you :) and your views ....its only fair to reciprocate..... :)

hopeful05 said:
you know people who are so full of disdain for others are usually just jealous...and you are overflowing with disdain and sarcasm...why don't you just contribute in terms of "talking abt the subject" rather than questioning other peoples' personality ...and calling them loosers.. (because you have nothing nice to say to them) you really think you know someone from a forum...can you really label them without trying to get to know them first??
We'll try to ignore your inability to look for the good in people...if you just respect others...calling someone a looser is very demeaning...and prady had to give an equivalent response....which makes him look bad as well....instead if you appreciate others...it brings out the best in them...we are here to welcome you :) and your views ....its only fair to reciprocate..... :)
I agree prady is one of the funniest guys on sdn. always makes me laugh :laugh:

hopeful05 said:
nice avi hopeful

thank u tina!4 all the support!but pakorah did'nt leave me any alternative!can i ask u a straight forward qs?what would u have done,if u would b in my position?u take it once, twice,thrice.....but how many more times......? :)
hopeful05 said:

I am a Cancer!
it's a water sign again

Emotional, sensitive, never forget things, collect trivia, travel a lot.

fits me.

I regularly dig Bejan Daruwala in Times of India

I am a Cancer!
it's a water sign again

I regularly dig Bejan Daruwala in Times of India. I don't believe in the astrology with faith, but reading it is fun!

DrGarfield said:
I am a Cancer!
it's a water sign again

I regularly dig Bejan Daruwala in Times of India. I don't believe in the astrology with faith, but reading it is fun!

Bawaji ma buddhi che :laugh: :laugh:

Premedtomed said:
Bawaji ma buddhi che :laugh: :laugh:

buddhi to geminis ma vadhare che :p

mai tanu dasdiyaan geminis vargi koi janma nai aj tak

aikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk bara ata ani majhya barobar bol, geminis sarvant changle :D

:oops:
Proud gemini :p

priyanka said:

:thumbup: :thumbup:

single ? :laugh:

appaerntly the date i was born on (Aug 19th) is a cusp..meaning i get the qualities of both a Leo and a Virgo :D

Premedtomed said:

:laugh: Yes, IF and only IF, when I get married to you, I get accepted to the same med school automatically? :oops: :p

You ever heard of, "drink, screw and study with the hubby?"
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

priyanka said:
:laugh: Yes, IF and only IF, when I get married to you, I get accepted to the same med school automatically? :oops: :p

You ever heard of, "drink, screw and study with the hubby?"
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Ye to ek progressive bibi hai!

prady said:
thank u tina!4 all the support!but pakorah did'nt leave me any alternative!can i ask u a straight forward qs?what would u have done,if u would b in my position?u take it once, twice,thrice.....but how many more times......? :)

i know she didn't leave you an alternative...calling you on it again and again....maybe she just likes you alot.. ;) so tries to irritate you to get a response :laugh: ....she's just a girl fighting for attention perhaps... :p

priyanka said:

go gemini....!!!! :clap: if only i cud understand what u wrote... :oops:

BEst sun signs book...LINDA GOODMANS..i read the entire thing back in 9th grade....seriously..when i read the gemini section (i read that one first ofcourse ;) ) i thought i was reading about me..and only me...it was so strange..i don;t know whether i belive in horoscopes though...but its wierd how they work...

hopeful05 said:

niiiiice:), may born or june born?
geminis tend to get a little confused sometimes but thats only the otther side of the otherwise gem coin ;)

data said:
nice avi hopeful

thanks...guess what .. i might get the job at eckerd...all other companies are full of interns...now i'm going to go look for that pic..BTW showed the adv to my sis..it really is very cool... :thumbup:

priyanka said:
niiiiice:), may born or june born?
geminis tend to get a little confused sometimes but thats only the otther side of the otherwise gem coin ;)
June 14th...i'll be 21 soon ...EEEEEeeeeeeeeYYYYaaaaHHHhhhhh!!!1 :laugh:
yeah ...but we only get confused because we create all these options at first... ;) geminis are resourceful..coaxing people with their communication skills and flirting... ;) :p :)

well what can i say???is 'nt that an unusual way to grab attention!pakorah is really an attention seeker!!! :laugh: :smuggrin:
hopeful05 said:
i know she didn't leave you an alternative...calling you on it again and again....maybe she just likes you alot.. ;) so tries to irritate you to get a response :laugh: ....she's just a girl fighting for attention perhaps... :p

congrats tina on turning 21! ;) u r an adult,now!!! :laugh: :laugh:
hopeful05 said:
June 14th...i'll be 21 soon ...EEEEEeeeeeeeeYYYYaaaaHHHhhhhh!!!1 :laugh:
yeah ...but we only get confused because we create all these options at first... ;) geminis are resourceful..coaxing people with their communication skills and flirting... ;) :p :)

i heard a lot abt, linda goodmans' book on star signs!what does she say abt.sagis? ;)
hopeful05 said:

BEst sun signs book...LINDA GOODMANS..i read the entire thing back in 9th grade....seriously..when i read the gemini section (i read that one first ofcourse ;) ) i thought i was reading about me..and only me...it was so strange..i don;t know whether i belive in horoscopes though...but its wierd how they work...

prady said:
well!LET ME BEGIN!
i'm a SAGI!nov22-dec22!'m the ARCHER!
SAGIS r supposed to be the coooooooolest amongst all! ;)
& let me tell u this-we r born FLIRTS!!
we r the INNOCENT BUNGLERS!
we r completely free of malice & blurt out shockingly direct speech in total innocence,thus ending up with both feet in our mouth! :laugh: :smuggrin:
same here , archer . damn Im still learning toi ba flirt :eek: rest is the same prdy :thumbup: wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

prady said:
i heard a lot abt, linda goodmans' book on star signs!what does she say abt.sagis? ;)
i read it back in 9th grade...but my dad is a sagi..
i think its one of the best signs...the only thing is that they are overconfident in their ventures....

Premedtomed said:
Don't aries complain alot...i had two aries frnds....they complained abt everything....aries are a little..teeny-weeny bit self involved...but they are really good at supporting others...pushing them to reach their potential..very encouraging...and loving...thats what i've seen....but there is no one statement that would apply to all people under that sign u know...so i'm not talking abt u here....
BTW my mom is also an aries...
According to the sign book...we 4 make the perfect family...
Sagi-Aries-Leo& Gemini....but is it perfect in reality...no...no family can be...
see that posted by data
data said:
At a Glance, who are you compatibile with?
LEO goes with Aries, Sagittarius, Gemini and Libra.
so my sis supposedly should get along with all 3 of us...

hopeful05 said:
Don't aries complain alot...i had two aries frnds....they complained abt everything....aries are a little..teeny-weeny bit self involved...but they are really good at supporting others...pushing them to reach their potential..very encouraging...and loving...thats what i've seen....but there is no one statement that would apply to all people under that sign u know...so i'm not talking abt u here....
Sagi-Aries-Leo& Gemini....but is it perfect in reality...no...no family can be...
see that posted by data

I agree, my best best best friend back in india was a saggi. We were so inseperable like attached twins...
My sis is an arian and my best friend..:)

any Librans here??

oh by the way hopeful, I so wanna read that book by linda goodman. I ll check it out in the library tommorw.
I have always thought that gemini is the only zodiac in which the horoscpe actually matches the gemini personalities.
and yes I agree, we are so open minded, therefore consider so many options and thus end up getting confused. But if you do all of it, still we will end up good , thats multitasking hehe

i know gemini's kich-a** at multitasking.....we can screw up several things at once..... :laugh:
No, in all seriouseness, it helps to be able to run various things thro your head at a time...I have really good memory too...is that a trait or is it just me...?
yep...alot i read abt gemini's does apply to me...I do act differently with diff people...i don't think thats double standard, or not "being yourself"....coz...i can't help it....this is me...thats the way i am..like with some people i am more of a risk taker..with others i am subdued...so if i ask some one what they would use to define me...they would all never have the same thihngs to say...u knw

hopeful05 said:
see that posted by data

compatibility? is that for marraige? thats what i assumed.

I think Geminis have the best times to have birthday parties. Nice summer weather! Only a couple weeks away....