Sun signs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrGarfield

Fat Cat of the house
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What's your sun sign? what do you know about sun signs? what do you know about yourself? What can you tell others about them???

Members don't see this ad.

well!LET ME BEGIN!
i'm a SAGI!nov22-dec22!'m the ARCHER!
SAGIS r supposed to be the coooooooolest amongst all! ;)
& let me tell u this-we r born FLIRTS!!
we r the INNOCENT BUNGLERS!
we r completely free of malice & blurt out shockingly direct speech in total innocence,thus ending up with both feet in our mouth! :laugh: :smuggrin:

DrGarfield said:
What's your sun sign? what do you know about sun signs? what do you know about yourself? What can you tell others about them???

Members don't see this ad :)
Premedtomed said:
Aries :D - risk takers or reckless :laugh:
SCORPIO

Determined and forceful
Emotional and intuitive
Powerful and passionate
Exciting and magnetic

BUT THE DARK SIDE OF THE FORCE
Jealous and resentful
Compulsive and obsessive
Secretive and obstinate

I hope no one knows darth sidious :p .

At a Glance, who are you compatibile with?

ARIES goes with Leo, Sagittarius, Gemini and Aquarius.
TAURUS goes with Virgo, Capricorn, Cancer and Pisces.
GEMINI goes with Libra, Aquarius, Aries and Leo.
CANCER goes with Scorpio, Pisces, Taurus and Virgo.
LEO goes with Aries, Sagittarius, Gemini and Libra.
VIRGO goes with Taurus, Capricorn, Cancer and Scorpio.
LIBRA goes with Gemini, Aquarius, Leo and Sagittarius.
SCORPIO goes with Cancer, Pisces, Virgo and Capricorn.
SAGITTARIUS goes with Leo, Aries, Libra and Aquarius.
CAPRICORN goes with Virgo, Taurus, Scorpio and Pisces.
AQUARIUS goes with Libra, Gemini, Sagittarius and Aries.
PISCES goes with Scorpio, Cancer, Capricorn and Taurus.

does anyone know what are the water sigs? someone told me that scorpio is a water sign? ;)

As for data's Q
The Element of Water is associated with the Signs Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces. The watery words flow with this Element: fluid, flowing, wavering. These terms can easily apply to an individual's emotions, which are exactly the realm in which Water exerts its influence.

Water Signs are intuitive, sensitive and feel more intensely than the rest. They are emotional and nurturing and, like a river, run deep. How things feel is what matters to these folks, and they base their actions on sense, rather than on logic or intellect. Water is also about compassion and understanding, since the receptive talents of these individuals are remarkably high. Water Sign people can take in the feelings of others, process them, and put forth a plan or solution that will be conscientious to all.

Those graced by Water love to take their sense of the world and translate it into the artistic. ( which i know is true for data ;) )They desire aesthetic beauty -- and for everyone to be happy as a result of that beauty. Much like still water can become stagnant, however, an inactive Water Sign person is not a Water Sign person at their best. Water Signs feel most fulfilled when they are helping others ( Aha!! ;) ;) again), and they do so in an enchanting, considerate and even romantic way.
Good for you!!

Gemini

Adaptable and versatile
Communicative and witty
Intellectual and eloquent
Youthful and lively

On the dark side....

Nervous and tense
Superficial and inconsistent
Cunning and inquisitive

hopeful05 said:
As for data's Q
The Element of Water is associated with the Signs Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces. The watery words flow with this Element: fluid, flowing, wavering. These terms can easily apply to an individual's emotions, which are exactly the realm in which Water exerts its influence.

Water Signs are intuitive, sensitive and feel more intensely than the rest. They are emotional and nurturing and, like a river, run deep. How things feel is what matters to these folks, and they base their actions on sense, rather than on logic or intellect. Water is also about compassion and understanding, since the receptive talents of these individuals are remarkably high. Water Sign people can take in the feelings of others, process them, and put forth a plan or solution that will be conscientious to all.

Those graced by Water love to take their sense of the world and translate it into the artistic. ( which i know is true for data ;) )They desire aesthetic beauty -- and for everyone to be happy as a result of that beauty. Much like still water can become stagnant, however, an inactive Water Sign person is not a Water Sign person at their best. Water Signs feel most fulfilled when they are helping others ( Aha!! ;) ;) again), and they do so in an enchanting, considerate and even romantic way.
Good for you!!
lol nice coincidence...can you tell me about those this have anything to do with the fact that I love it when it rains? i'm not obsessed with water but i do love it. I do love watching rain fall...most soothing thing in the entire world. why won't it rain again.

Grrrr...i'm not fond of rain...
maybe there cud be a connection water signs and rain....but i wud have to run a comprehensive study with atleast 200 subjects to give you a sure answer :laugh:

data said:
Gemini
On the dark side....

Nervous and tense
Cunning and inquisitive
:scared: :scared:
sunny...!! defend us... :D

hopeful05 said:
maybe there cud be a connection water signs and rain....but i wud have to run a comprehensive study with atleast 200 subjects to give you a sure answer :laugh:
You are not a water sign...hmm any other water sign people who love rain?

Members don't see this ad :)
data said:
Gemini

Adaptable and versatile
Communicative and witty
Intellectual and eloquent
Youthful and lively

On the dark side....

Nervous and tense
Cunning and inquisitive
Lol! Here I come to the rescue!!!!

Nervouse and tense?? I think not!!! I told Pakorah to cool it remember?? :laugh:

Superficial and inconsistent?? I think not again!! As I have learned to be happy with myself and the others around me.

Cunning and Inquisitive you say?? I...... well you got me there..sorry Tina :p

hopeful05 said:
I'm fond of water and rain :D

sunny123 said:
I'm found of water and rain :D
i would of guessed bosco :laugh:

sunny123 said:
Ummmm more like I'm fond of CTM.

chicken tikka masala ...perhaps?

sunny123 said:
You got it.
what a guess.......i like the tzazitki pronouced "tzazitki" :laugh: :laugh: i have noclue how to spell nor pronouce this sauce

data said:
what a guess.......i like the tzazitki pronouced "tzazitki" :laugh: :laugh: i have noclue how to spell nor pronouce this sauce
you mean "t-ziki" (which is how its pronounced)? Yeah, that stuff is good.

Taziki? The yogurt/cucumber sauce found in turkish fast food restaurants? Is that what you guys are talking about? If so, I love it...with kabobs :D

Oh by the way, I'm a Sagittarius:
sagittarius.gif

I don't know what qualities sagi's have but they're ALL good, I'm sure :p

rxgal8 said:
Oh by the way, I'm a Sagittarius:
sagittarius.gif

I don't know what qualities sagi's have but they're ALL good, I'm sure :p
Sagittarius:
Optimistic and freedom-loving
Jovial and good-humored
Honest and straightforward
Intellectual and philosophical

On the dark side....

Blindly optimistic and careless
Irresponsible and superficial
Tactless and restless

data said:
Sagittarius:
Optimistic and freedom-loving
Jovial and good-humored
Honest and straightforward
Intellectual and philosophical
:thumbup:
On the dark side....

Blindly optimistic and careless
Irresponsible and superficial
Tactless and restless
Watch it, little Scorpion....I, the archer, aim well :smuggrin:

rxgal8 said:
Taziki? The yogurt/cucumber sauce found in turkish fast food restaurants? Is that what you guys are talking about? If so, I love it...with kabobs :D
yeah man thats what i said...tzazkiki i said that ...lol I just point and say can i have # 4 combo please. :laugh:

Anyone get their palm read by some pandit?

sunny123 said:
Anyone get their palm read by some pandit?
you mean like kaandam? leaf reading..

sunny123 said:
I'll give you my dhanush (bow) anyday ;) .
Thanks but I don't accept favors from Geminis (two faced, right)...unless you guarantee that it'll be sharp enough :p

rxgal8 said:
:thumbup:

Watch it, little Scorpion....I, the archer, aim well :smuggrin:
I only speak the truth....you can call me Yuddhistir :cool:

oops I'll pretend you said arrow instead of bow ;)

data said:
I only speak the truth....you can call me Yuddhistir :cool:
Your honesty will get everyone into trouble but Arjun's archery saves all :rolleyes:

rxgal8 said:
Thanks but I don't accept favors from Geminis (two faced, right)...unless you guarantee that it'll be sharp enough :p
Hey, I'm no Shakuni... I'm as straight as Arjun's arrow.

rxgal8 said:
Your honesty will get everyone into trouble but Arjun's archery saves all :rolleyes:
lol...i'll wager my wife and my house and my jewelry so that my honesty will remain pure and intact. ;)

sunny123 said:
Not palm leaves :laugh: , I mean the palm of your haath.
:laugh:
My friend goes to a pandit who happens to be her family friend also so he knows everything she's going through and then when he's reading her palm..he's like "you're going through a tough time in your life" if she did bad in her classes or something....or then he adds something like "watch out, one of your friends might turn against you" and she gets all paranoid with us :rolleyes: .... I dont believe in the whole palm reading thing. Or maybe it's just because of him. Do people pay the pandit to get their palms read?

rxgal8 said:
:laugh:
My friend goes to a pandit who happens to be her family friend also so he knows everything she's going through and then when he's reading her palm..he's like "you're going through a tough time in your life" if she did bad in her classes or something....or then he adds something like "watch out, one of your friends might turn against you" and she gets all paranoid with us :rolleyes: .... I dont believe in the whole palm reading thing. Or maybe it's just because of him. Do people pay the pandit to get their palms read?
The real ones will try and say no to any payment. But there are some, that I've heard from other friends, that ask for some form of payment (cause its their side business).

My parents never did anything for me, but it was usually done in previous generations when a child was born.

data said:
lol...i'll wager my wife and my house and my jewelry so that my honesty will remain pure and intact. ;)
Not your wife only!!! :mad:
That's it when you get into trouble, don't come asking me to help you fight the bankruptcy people ;)

sunny123 said:
The real ones will try and say no to any payment. But there are some, that I've heard from other friends, that ask for some form of payment (cause its their side business).

My parents never did anything for me, but it was usually done in previous generations when a child was born.
Well that is because they're entire salary is based on this...i trust them more...cause if something is wrong in their prediction then their "business" is no more.

sunny123 said:
Hey, I'm no Shakuni... I'm as straight as Arjun's arrow.
Fine, are you Karan? and I will gladly borrow your bow/arrow prn. :)

rxgal8 said:
Not your wife only!!! :mad:
That's it when you get into trouble, don't come asking me to help you fight the bankruptcy people ;)
Man she was cheating on me with 4 other guys :laugh: :laugh:

rxgal8 said:
whats prn?

rxgal8 said:
Sure why not, Karna remind true to his friend and kept his mother's promise till the end (but he feels bad about what he said to Draupadi...really).

data said:
Man she was cheating on me with 4 other guys :laugh: :laugh:
No she wasn't. She repeated a boon from Mahadeva, five times. No cheating involved. She was declared innocent by holy law.

sunny123 said:
No she wasn't. She repeated a boon from Mahadeva, five times. No cheating involved. She was declared innocent by holy law.
nasty yuck....and she was even jealous of arjun for marrying krishna's niece? or something like that

rxgal8 said:
as needed
please clarify how does prn mean as needed?

data said:
please clarify how does prn mean as needed?
wait PRADY IS BACK...watch him laugh...what a loser :mad: