Summer Clinic Job?

Arashi

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a high school student who is looking for a part time job during the summer at a clinic or any other medically related place. I feel that it would be good experience and I'd be getting paid to work with something I like doing :D The thing is, what exactly could I do because I don't find filing papers very enjoyable x_x Also, how should I approach these clinics to ask about a job there?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a high school student who is looking for a part time job during the summer at a clinic or any other medically related place. I feel that it would be good experience and I'd be getting paid to work with something I like doing :D The thing is, what exactly could I do because I don't find filing papers very enjoyable x_x Also, how should I approach these clinics to ask about a job there?
Well, if anything, you will definately not get paid and if you did, it would probably be under the table. During economic downturns such as the one we are in right now, every job given will most likely be given to someone qualified, probably someone with a college degree, not a high school student just working during the summer. You for sure won't get the job but if you tried to volunteer or something like that you might get to do something at the clinic. just know you won't get money for it :(.

Mmm, most of that stuff is done by volunteers, but it never hurts to look. If I were you I would try the hospital... there are some paid jobs there, but they're mostly for people who are already graduated from High School and already have some job experience.