Submission of application to interview invitation timing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jungdaues

Reaction score
How long does it usually take for the admissions to send you an interview invitation for applicants who apply in August?

Members don't see this ad.

For last cycle, I applied on 8/1 and got my first II on 8/14.

Reactions: 1 user
For last cycle, I applied on 8/1 and got my first II on 8/14.

Very quick! Which school did you apply to? If you applies to more than one, what about the timing for other schools? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied on 8/1/19, my transcripts were received on 8/9, and I was verified on 8/14. Here were the dates my IIs were sent to me:

Barry: 8/14
Temple: 8/15
Kent: 8/21
DMU: 8/24
Western: 8/28
AZPOD: 9/14

Bookmark this comment; I think it may be useful for the other AACPMAS 2019 applicants.

Reactions: 2 users
I applied on 8/1/19, my transcripts were received on 8/9, and I was verified on 8/14. Here were the dates my IIs were sent to me:

Barry: 8/14
Temple: 8/15
Kent: 8/21
DMU: 8/24
Western: 8/28
AZPOD: 9/14

Bookmark this comment; I think it may be useful for the other AACPMAS 2019 applicants.
That's so quick haha. Was wishing you knew about NYCPM, but I'm sure the interview invitation would be somewhere within those dates. First Wednesday of august is 8/7 so that's when I can submit my application this cycle. can I send in my transcripts before then or do I have to wait until then?

done! will refer back to your reply in the future with similar questions.

That's so quick haha. Was wishing you knew about NYCPM, but I'm sure the interview invitation would be somewhere within those dates. First Wednesday of august is 8/7 so that's when I can submit my application this cycle. can I send in my transcripts before then or do I have to wait until then?

done! will refer back to your reply in the future with similar questions.

An applicant in my cohort applied on 8/1, was verified on 8/7, and received an II from NYCPM on 8/8.

I waited until the application opened because you must print out a form on the AACPMAS dashboard, fax it to your university's registrar, and they will mail it with your official transcript to AACPMAS headquarters.