Step 2CS December 2019 score release

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mcgarvels

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else waiting for score release on December 11th? 13 weeks is just way too long.

Members don't see this ad.

For ya'll's that aren't showing up, is there a space on FCVS for Step 2 CS and the Pass/Fail status is blank?

Members don't see this ad :)
gotcha, well looks like mine isn't there either. Took 10/10. Historically does this mean we probably aren't getting our scores tomorrow?

Members don't see this ad :)
wtf. i need to know so i can try to reschedule before 12/31 if need be and i doubt that'll happen if i don't get my score back until 12/18.

Reactions: 2 users
fwiw, AMG here. Permit disappeared Sunday... but it wasn’t because it expired. Blank showing on FCVS

Reactions: 1 user
If you got your score tonight please comment if you’re an FMG/IMG or AMG
One guy who got it back said he was IMG so that may be it?

Did anyone with a permit that disappeared not get a score on FCVS?
Yes, permit disappeared Sunday. FCVS is blank on the pass/fail status. I'm a USMD student.

For whatever it's worth, around midnight it started letting me attempt to reregister for CS (before it would error out saying I need to wait for my score report). I can get about as far for CK and step 1 so I'm hoping that doesn't mean I failed.

Yes, permit disappeared Sunday. FCVS is blank on the pass/fail status. I'm a USMD student.

For whatever it's worth, around midnight it started letting me attempt to reregister for CS (before it would error out saying I need to wait for my score report). I can get about as far for CK and step 1 so I'm hoping that doesn't mean I failed.

Same for me! Ugh. I hope we get them tomorrow!

I doubt this being an IMG thing
How ever two of my friends, once who gave it end of sept (Chicago)and one gave it on oct 12 (Texas) both have their status updated to pass

Gosh if the people whose permits are down have to wait, I can't imagine how long those with the permits still up will have to wait.