Step 2 CS January 2020 Score Release

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RHL ONE

CLASS OF 2020!!
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else waiting for score release on January 29th 2020? 7.5 weeks is a long time especially when you made dumb mistakes on the exam and you begin doubting if you truly passed or not. This wait is a killer.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
AMG here i tried to sign up for CS again and it says im eligible, i think i failed
I am an IMG and I can sign up too for CS. I am eligible to re-apply for CS for 2 weeks. But I got a pass status today on fcvs site today. I don't think this CS sign up thing actually matters.

Reactions: 1 user
I am an IMG and I can sign up too for CS. I am eligible to re-apply for CS for 2 weeks. But I got a pass status today on fcvs site today. I don't think this CS sign up thing actually matters.

Thank you for checkingin on this, i think im just going cra cra.... yesterday i wasn't eligible but today I'm...... just praying right now

Reactions: 1 user
For the AMGs whose print permit disappeared and are still waiting, there are two options. 1: call your dean around 8 am for your result or 2: wait until 11 am est for the score report. I am going to try to sleep , lol. Good luck to all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I guess OASIS is the portal for IMGs only, then? Our exam history, transcripts etc are uploaded there. The report appeared in the Score report section. I haven't received any email.

I guess OASIS is the portal for IMGs only, then? Our exam history, transcripts etc are uploaded there. The report appeared in the Score report section. I haven't received any email.

Must be because I don’t have a score report section or anything like that, but I’m AMG so perhaps it’s different.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

IMG here passed (first attempt) !!! just got the email

No offense but this exam is so arbitrary... no way to quantify it... did not feel so tensed my whole life while even receiving my other test scores.... I dont know what they are looking at when they examine candidates.

Reactions: 2 users
My test was December 3rd and still have the option of printing permit. Does that mean I might not receive my score today?

My test was at the very end of December. Same here. I still have the "Print Permit" option. So I'm guessing I might not receive my score today.. Anyone care to weigh in?

My test was at the very end of December. Same here. I still have the "Print Permit" option. So I'm guessing I might not receive my score today.. Anyone care to weigh in?

That's my understanding is that you'll probably have to wait at least until next Wednesday (sorry, dude/dudette). I took my test on Nov 20, fwiw

I've beenlooking for this forum!

I took the exam 11/18 and havent gotten my score back. I still have the permit thing available.

I'm freaking out because programs are starting to ask for it.

Should I email my dean asking if they know?

I've beenlooking for this forum!

I took the exam 11/18 and havent gotten my score back. I still have the permit thing available.

I'm freaking out because programs are starting to ask for it.

Should I email my dean asking if they know?
Looks like people aren't necessarily hearing back in the order they took the test. Also, which specialty are you applying into?

The exam is very forgiving!
Some of the mistakes I made and still passed comfortably:
- I remembered to counsel in only two cases:clap:
- Ran out of time in my first case
- Didn't do relevant and very important PE maneuvers in two cases
-In one case I had absolutely no idea what was going on
- I felt that my answers to the challenging questions were far from satisfactory
- Repeated painful maneuver in one patient by accident
-I remembered that I had to write down vital signs after my 4th case