Stanford Interviews!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

guzkre

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had any luck getting a Stanford interview, and if so when was your file complete? I've been done 4ever and have had no luk!

Thnx

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, its been ages for me too, and nothing. But someone said on here once that they called and Stanford had had some computer issues and everything was way behind, so don't worry.

I've been complete since September and interviewed at Stanfurd a week ago.

Members don't see this ad :)
How'd they contact you for the interview, snail mail or email?

how was it pikayou?

mmz6
(still waiting to hear for interview)

Lux Aeterna, what's your connection with the Chinese character for "liquid"??

I've been completed since Sept too but no news yet. Last time I heard, they're behind schedule this year.

I've been complete at Stanford since the end of August... and no word still!

they're really behind schedule (as in two months or so) because of a switch to a web-based evaluation protocol. i wouldn't worry about it too much.

-raincrew

I got an email...then a snailmail invite a few days later. The interview was very laid back...plus, they only interviewed three people that day so we each got lots of attention and information from current students.

hi
i interviwed there a few weeks ago. i had a great time. based on the interviewfeedback i was worried about the facilities, labs, etc. but when i got there they had some really amazing new facilities and more in the works. students seemed pretty laid back though. i found stanford and yale to be very similar in terms of student body and overall school philosophy. good luck!

ps i was complete in late aug., heard back postsecondary in mid oct (? dont' really remember this date).

pps the admissions officer also said that things are real backed up so don't fret the lack of communication!

calebho I PMed ya :)

thanks for the response Pikayou.

Yeah I've been complete since August and no word. But I'm glad I'm not alone...there's still hope! Although that "get the secondary in within 10 days" business was kinda pointless, eh?