staff gifts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

styphon

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I am an employee of an organizations clinic so I have assigned nurses + a PA, and their salaries are paid by the organization. There is also multiple lab techs, floating nurses, nurses on the "other team" that also help, peds nurses, OB nurses...

So my question is : do you buy gifts for everyone? Do you give "bonuses" to your team members even though they are not your employees?

Members don't see this ad.

So I am an employee of an organizations clinic so I have assigned nurses + a PA, and their salaries are paid by the organization. There is also multiple lab techs, floating nurses, nurses on the "other team" that also help, peds nurses, OB nurses...

So my question is : do you buy gifts for everyone? Do you give "bonuses" to your team members even though they are not your employees?
When I was in that same boat last year, me and the other doc in the office just took the staff out to a nice lunch.

I have one MA and the rest of the staff are paid by the practice -- the entire staff of the practice were given bonus checks by the practice based on their salary -- I also gave my MA a gift card of $100 since I'd only been here 3 months; Some of the partners who have been here for a while and have staff members who have been with them for over 15 years give them some pretty nice gifts -- earrings, fitbits, etc. -- one partner even takes his staff to cancun every 3 years.