This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Savannahj

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I just got invited for an interview for SMU! I was wondering what experience some of you may have had either this year or in recent years?

Members don't see this ad.

Can I ask why you applied to st Matthew’s?

Reactions: 1 user
I honestly applied to almost every school in the country. I applied to 26. I wanted to have every possible option!

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! This is my second time applying and I applied to St. Matthews my first cycle from an ad I saw on youtube and added it to my apply list (no shade, just true so I didn't know too much about the program before). The interview was super relaxed and very conversational, talking about my grades, setbacks, aspirations, how I felt about moving to the island, etc. And I was accepted rather quickly but turned the offer down since FASFA loans are not a way to pay for their program. I did A LOT of research, talked to current students, new graduates, and other incoming students who I was in a FB group with before making my decision which I suggest you do as well upon acceptance! Some people from that accepted cohort did accept and are doing well from what I can tell! I'm happy to share more in DM. Congrats on the interview invite and best of luck!!