St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Pharmacy 2017 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I tried to start a facebook group for WSOP 2017 but facebook says I need to be friends with at least 1 person in order to start the group. If anyone wants me to add them on facebook so I can create the group message me!

I need to be friends with at least one person that would be in the group in order to create it, however, I don't know anyone that plans to go there yet!**

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just realized that only members can add people to the group so if you would like to be a part of it ask someone you know already in it to invite you or message me!

You need to be friends with someone in the class to start the group?

You need to be friends with someone in the class to start the group?

Yes I did have to be friends with someone I could add to the group in order to create one. I think you need to be invited by someone to join the group? I'm not sure. If you have trouble joining the group and would like to, message me and I'll figure it out so you can join.

I'm soooooo excited! I just received notice that I was accepted today. Excited to get to know the Class of 2017 :) :):)

I have a question for those of you who decided to attend SJFC in Fall 2013, would you mind sharing why you chose this program over others?

Thank you!

I received notice yesterday of my acceptance to the WSOP c/o 2017! So stoked! I am moving all the way out from CA, but I loved the campus when I toured it about a week ago! So excited to get to know the class of 2017! :) Is there anyone else out there from out of state??

I'm from New Hampshire....not too far but still out of state! lol & I chose this program because I loved their curriculum, campus, and they seemed very very confident in the pharmacists they put out. They shared some statistics with us at my interview and I really like how most of their pharmacists pass the test the first time around and they seem very focused on the students & putting out good pharmacists rather than making money.