St. John Fisher WSOP Class of 2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

uriboo1009

Reaction score
Hello!
I made this thread since I could not find any recent one for St. John Fisher Wegmans School of Pharmacy. Has anyone been accepted yet and if so which pathway? I interviewed 3 weeks ago and still waiting to hear back.

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed last Thursday for distance and got accepted today. It was a phone call.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats!! I also interviewed for distance and it will be a month this Friday. Im so worried, maybe im not a good applicant :(
Did you apply anywhere else? I wouldn't worry. I am probably going to turn it down. I'm undecided. I have 3 offers but I'm unsure about the job market so I might just do an engineering degree

Did you apply anywhere else? I wouldn't worry. I am probably going to turn it down. I'm undecided. I have 3 offers but I'm unsure about the job market so I might just do an engineering degree
Wegmans is the only distance program I applied to but I also applied to on-campus programs.

Wegmans is the only distance program I applied to but I also applied to on-campus programs.
Best of luck to you. Have you reached out to your admission counselor. Should have only been 2 weeks. In case this helps Creighton university and lecom both have distance PharmD as well.

Congrats!! I also interviewed for distance and it will be a month this Friday. Im so worried, maybe im not a good applicant :(
My gpa was not the best from classes 10 years ago,. I didn't take PCAT, but I have management experience in pharmaceutical company and Pharmacy tech and nursing assistant experience. I think they view the entirety of the person. I used the same answers in all my interviews that I had Googled

Best of luck to you. Have you reached out to your admission counselor. Should have only been 2 weeks. In case this helps Creighton university and lecom both have distance PharmD as well.
I'll give it another week since I found a thread on here that someone waited 5 weeks. If I still don't hear back from them then I will contact the school. Thank you I will look into those 2 programs.

My gpa was not the best from classes 10 years ago,. I didn't take PCAT, but I have management experience in pharmaceutical company and Pharmacy tech and nursing assistant experience. I think they view the entirety of the person. I used the same answers in all my interviews that I had Googled
Sad news, I got rejected by Wegmans. I wished they had notified me earlier. I didn't take the Pcat either and have 2 years of experience in a pharmacy, I thought I did pretty well during the interview. For Creighton and Lecom, did you interview through zoom or did you have to travel to campus for it?

I’m sorry to hear that! Did you ask them for waiting list? I think you should ask, if this school was your first main choice. Show them how much you want to attend there and put you in the waiting list. I had an interview in March and got an acceptance phone call with email in two weeks.

I’m sorry to hear that! Did you ask them for waiting list? I think you should ask, if this school was your first main choice. Show them how much you want to attend there and put you in the waiting list. I had an interview in March and got an acceptance phone call with email in two weeks.
It is all good. I am actually considering nursing now. Hopefully, get an ADN and start working in 2 years or so and work my way up. One thing that I worried about most is debt. I know newly grad nurses do not make as much as newly grad pharmacists but at least there is no $200k debt. Good luck to you in pharmacy school!

Hi Everyone
I have been accepted into LECOM, St John Fisher, and D’Youville school of pharmacy. I am totally confused I don’t know what to choose. Is there any good advice that y’all can give me please?

Hi Everyone
I have been accepted into LECOM, St John Fisher, and D’Youville school of pharmacy. I am totally confused I don’t know what to choose. Is there any good advice that y’all can give me please?
None are great imo. D'Youville especially is in a tough spot with incredibly high staff turnover over the past few years. All are more expensive than anyone should be paying.

Hi Everyone
May be late but stay away from Lecom..their pharmacy program changed completely.....I mean it’s doable but can be unnecessarily stressful. There seems to be a lack of communication as of late regarding reaching out to instructors or asking for help in general