Program-Specific Info / Q's Springfield College 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Husky19

Reaction score
Hello! Did anyone else receive the email asking for another $50 for your application to be further reviewed? I called yesterday to pay but their credit card system was down, so hopefully they call today to take it!
Any current students here that can speak to the program or anyone who went to an open house/tour that can speak to the facilities? Any info would be appreciated! Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I just received my acceptance to Springfield today! Hoping I got a scholarship as well, but all that information would be in the packet they're mailing me later. Anyone else get accepted though?!

Yes!! They asked me for another $50 to go into the second round of reviews. I already accepted another schools offer though. Money scams everywhere haha. If you need help with your OT journey check holisticstudent.com --> helped me out loads!

Members don't see this ad :)
I just received my acceptance to Springfield today! Hoping I got a scholarship as well, but all that information would be in the packet they're mailing me later. Anyone else get accepted though?!
How did you receive your acceptance- electronically or through the mail?

I am familiar with this school (excellent)and know OT’s that attended some of the other programs that you are applying to. If you private message me I would be happy to share information.

I haven't heard anything back, so I am assuming I am going to get the official rejection soon. Would anyone be willing to share their stats? I am hoping to apply again next year and would like to see where I likely need to improve. Thanks!

I haven't heard anything back, so I am assuming I am going to get the official rejection soon. Would anyone be willing to share their stats? I am hoping to apply again next year and would like to see where I likely need to improve. Thanks!
Were You asked to pay the additional $50 for further review of your application? If so, i dont think you should count yourself out quite yet! I know Springfield is a little slower with their communication.

I got in- hope you heard back!

3.85 undergrad gpa in Exercise science
3.85 masters gpa in health science
200+ hrs observing
150/152/4.5 gre

Honestly forget what else there is for stats but message me if u have any questions, happy to share!!

Found out I got accepted yesterday, but going to give up my spot since I've accepted an offer from my first choice already!
Good luck to everyone else :)

Reactions: 1 user