Program-Specific Info / Q's Springfield College MOT 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cupcaketheot

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else get the $50 email for the next phase? I paid it and hope to hear back soon!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats! Is it one of your top choices? I haven’t heard yet but hopefully later in the week

This isnt my first choice... I was rejected by my #1 ha! But, I put money down elsewhere before I recieved this acceptance so its defo something to think about. Never lived in the NE before. Fingers crossed you find out later this week! Rooting for you!

This isnt my first choice... I was rejected by my #1 ha! But, I put money down elsewhere before I recieved this acceptance so its defo something to think about. Never lived in the NE before. Fingers crossed you find out later this week! Rooting for you!
Thank you! I just got my acceptance today too! I also have a lot to think about. Where are you from? I’m not super familiar with the area but I visited the campus and it’s very nice

Thank you! I just got my acceptance today too! I also have a lot to think about. Where are you from? I’m not super familiar with the area but I visited the campus and it’s very nice

I am from Austin, Texas. So Mass would be very different. My best friend lives in Boston though. Where are you from??

Does anyone know if there is a FB page for this upcoming cohort?