Spring BCPS 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Heartslob

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the test in fall 2016 but failed. You need a score of 500 to pass and I got 497. For those of you who have taken the test more than once, what did you do differently to pass on the next attempt? I have the 2016 ACCP materials. Do you think that would be sufficient for the 2017 test? What other study materials did you use that were helpful? What did you use to study for the regulatory portion of the exam? On my first attempt I seemed to get a lot of regulatory and biostat questions. It didn't seem like a pharmacy exam at all.

Members don't see this ad.

I took the test in fall 2016 but failed. You need a score of 500 to pass and I got 497. For those of you who have taken the test more than once, what did you do differently to pass on the next attempt? I have the 2016 ACCP materials. Do you think that would be sufficient for the 2017 test? What other study materials did you use that were helpful? What did you use to study for the regulatory portion of the exam? On my first attempt I seemed to get a lot of regulatory and biostat questions. It didn't seem like a pharmacy exam at all.
You have to know your Biostats , 25% of the questions are biostat

I can help you. Did you get my private message?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'd like any advice I can get too... please. I'm new to this forum, and I've read some of the tips. Thanks to all who've posted. I wish I came across this forum before. All the best to those taking the test.

I'd like any advice I can get too... please. I'm new to this forum, and I've read some of the tips. Thanks to all who've posted. I wish I came across this forum before. All the best to those taking the test.

Did you sit for this Spring 2017 exam already?

I am just about to start preparing for the BCPS (Pharmacotherapy) exam which I will take in September. I would love to have 2 (or maybe 3) study partners to review chapters together on the weekends via skype. Anyone??

I took the BCPS in spring 2017, and failed. I hope to retake in spring 2018, but could definitely use any study tips, shortcuts, or just general advice for preparing. Thanks in advance!