Speeding tickets

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1058524

One school asks if I had any traffic violation and explain.

I remember getting pulled over a couple times but don't remember if it was a warning or tickets...
But for sure I had at least one speeding ticket back in 2011.

I ordered a driving record but I gotta wait for 5 days to receive it.
but I'm not even sure if they are going to be on there because I remember taking a driving class.

What do you do if you don't remember? or not on the record?

Do I just say
"I received a speeding ticket in 2011. I paid fine and driving class."

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

One school asks if I had any traffic violation and explain.

I remember getting pulled over a couple times but don't remember if it was a warning or tickets...
But for sure I had at least one speeding ticket back in 2011.

I ordered a driving record but I gotta wait for 5 days to receive it.
but I'm not even sure if they are going to be on there because I remember taking a driving class.

What do you do if you don't remember? or not on the record?

Do I just say
"I received a speeding ticket in 2011. I paid fine and driving class."

Thanks!!
Honestly? Everyone here really does worry too much about everything! It's only traffic violations. You don't remember, so you ordered the record, which is more than some would do, but it's smart, because it will pick up everything that might possibly be uncovered later on the most extensive background check possible, which they probably don't even run.

You should report anything that shows up on the record, and forget anything else.

yeah I know for sure I had one, but I was not sure if there's anything else..
Thank you guys!

Reactions: 1 user
Honestly? Everyone here really does worry too much about everything! It's only traffic violations. You don't remember, so you ordered the record, which is more than some would do, but it's smart, because it will pick up everything that might possibly be uncovered later on the most extensive background check possible, which they probably don't even run.

You should report anything that shows up on the record, and forget anything else.
Pretty much this. Traffic tickets are usually low municipal and state based offenses. It's a mostly useless question so don't indulge them too much. It's usually just a way to find out whose got multiple DUIs or reckless driving tickets.

David D MD - USMLE and MCAT Tutor
Med School Tutors

Reactions: 1 user