Special training in invitro fertilization

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NoFarmsNoFood

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Our clinic is looking into the possibility of invitro fertilization using frozed semen. Is anyone aware of any seminars or special training in invitro fertilization utilizing frozen semen coming up?

Members don't see this ad.

Select Sires came by our school a few years ago and did a wonderful weekend symposium on AI and repro topics. Might check with some of the individual suppliers and see if they have an upcoming educational events.

Love your username by the way.

Select Sires came by our school a few years ago and did a wonderful weekend symposium on AI and repro topics. Might check with some of the individual suppliers and see if they have an upcoming educational events.

Love your username by the way.

Thanks I will look into it! In reference to my username I feel that it is an unspoken truth that our modern society tends to overlook/put on the back burner from time to time. Rural communities stand in the way of progress and development...well good luck eating concrete haha :beat:

Reactions: 1 user