So I just failed Anatomy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get drunk and make a ******ed thread like I did.
I get drunk all the time and don't make ******ed threads. That's something that comes from deep down inside somebody, the alcohol just lets it out.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
You think he was just joking? Please.

Of course not, I'm sure he's just as pathetic and Indian as he claims to be.

But that doesn't mean he hasn't also been trolling like crazy.

Remember the whole "I didn't know female humans grew pubic hair" schtick from the lounge? Or the "I didn't know females had the capacity to orgasm"?

He jumped the shark a long time ago. Then he circled back around and jumped the shark a second time with the whole beheading thing.

Reactions: 2 users
Of course not, I'm sure he's just as pathetic and Indian as he claims to be.

But that doesn't mean he hasn't also been trolling like crazy.

Remember the whole "I didn't know female humans grew pubic hair" schtick from the lounge? Or the "I didn't know females had the capacity to orgasm"?

He jumped the shark a long time ago. Then he circled back around and jumped the shark a second time with the whole beheading thing.
The first question - yeah, a little hard to believe bc everyone dissects a cadaver. The second question - not shocked if he didn't know that, mainly bc he probably only cares about his capacity to orgasm. ---- I just attributed him not knowing anything in that realm bc he's a sheltered, conservative, Indian as he says he is.

The beheading thing -- a little "cool, we learned that in basic science, I can't believe that's how it really works", mixed with GoT gaming.

The first question - yeah, a little hard to believe bc everyone dissects a cadaver. The second question - not shocked if he didn't know that, mainly bc he probably only cares about his capacity to orgasm. ---- I just attributed him not knowing anything in that realm bc he's a sheltered, conservative, Indian as he says he is.

The beheading thing -- a little "cool, we learned that in basic science, I can't believe that's how it really works", mixed with GoT gaming.

You're an enabler.

Reactions: 1 users
No I'm not. You actually think he's just faking it all?

I just said I don't think he's faking it all. But he's faking enough of it to be annoying. But, what has been more annoying at times is the amount of credence people on here have given to his antics.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just said I don't think he's faking it all. But he's faking enough of it to be annoying. But, what has been more annoying at times is the amount of credence people on here have given to his antics.
Everyone has a "weird" person(s) in their med school class. I think he's being quite real - his response/behavior is quite consistent with his Asperger's diagnosis.

I get drunk all the time and don't make ******ed threads. That's something that comes from deep down inside somebody, the alcohol just lets it out.

Untrue, when I'm drunk I punched two of my friend's girlfriends. I have never wanted to be violent with these women or have I ever been violent with women other than this instance. Nor have I ever been violent to any women in my relationships. I apologized to them afterwards and they accepted my apology; I actually had to be told I punched them because I didn't remember.

Don't use some non-sense psychobabble you read on a blog as fact.

Untrue, when I'm drunk I punched two of my friend's girlfriends. I have never wanted to be violent with these women or have I ever been violent with women other than this instance. Nor have I ever been violent to any women in my relationships. I apologized to them afterwards and they accepted my apology; I actually had to be told I punched them because I didn't remember.

Dude

Maybe you shouldn't get drunk

Reactions: 4 users

You should probably lay off the sauce then, bro

I've been drunk a bazillion times and punched a grand total of no one. And I mean black out, "I have no idea how I got home or even what country I'm in" drunk. Your brain is wired to do dumb things when you're wasted, which not everyone does. It's not that it's who you are, it's just how you respond to alcohol. Take care with that, because it'll get you in a lot of trouble of the sort that'll get you kicked right the hell outta med school.

Is that where the term "Punch drunk" comes from?

I've been pretty drunk back in the day and never punched anyone. Plenty of people have been plenty drunk without incident.

Sorry, Bro. That was you, not the alcohol.

I stopped drinking for a while after that incidence. It is wired to do stupid things when I'm drunk, I remember in college I got drunk and stole Cookie Crisp cereal by putting the box under my shirt and the cashier was like, you can't be serious dude, pay for that.

I react differently every time I get drunk. Never the same outcome.

I stopped drinking for a while after that incidence. It is wired to do stupid things when I'm drunk, I remember in college I got drunk and stole Cookie Crisp cereal by putting the box under my shirt and the cashier was like, you can't be serious dude, pay for that.

I react differently every time I get drunk. Never the same outcome.
How the hell did you get into medical school again, exactly?

To be totally honest: I have hit a few metabolically challenged girls while drunk.

No one's perfect. :)

Unless you're having some very weird reaction, alcohol doesn't MAKE you punch girls, unless you're already the type to punch girls.

I lost like, 300 likes and a lot of my best material from her deleting posts where I destroyed her. That's about the only thing she ever did that actually upset me lol.

Oh god no, not at all. We mutually ignored each other ages ago because we couldn't stand one another.
Oh, well at least that's amicable. I wonder if people here just happened to find her more annoying bc she happens to be a girl, than if she was a guy.

idk man, she probably thought about you late at night when she was lonely
do_not_want.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
DV I never picked you for one to throw the sexist card out
I'm really not (or at least not on purpose). Let's face it, you view the person differently when you find out their sex -- just look at how many times WS or Ismet have been confused for males, based on their posts.

I highly doubt that. Destroying her on what?
I was the one that turned most of her notorious threads into **** shows. Guy at club claiming to be a doctor? I was that thread's antagonist. There were some other quality ones, but she deleted every last one after public opinion turned against her.

I was the one that turned most of her notorious threads into **** shows. Guy at club claiming to be a doctor? I was that thread's antagonist. There were some other quality ones, but she deleted every last one after public opinion turned against her.
I just thought it was one of her quirks. You thought she was lying about it?

Oh, well at least that's amicable. I wonder if people here just happened to find her more annoying bc she happens to be a girl, than if she was a guy.
Oh, it wasn't about her sex. I despise arrogant, self-absorbed, shallow people in general, traits she embodied to an extreme.

Oh, it wasn't about her sex. I despise arrogant, self-absorbed, shallow people in general, traits she embodied to an extreme.
What you describe are most medical students.

I'm really not (or at least not on purpose). Let's face it, you view the person differently when you find out their sex -- just look at how many times WS or Ismet have been confused for males, based on their posts.
But I don't think that changes whether people view their posts as annoying, or whatever. Confusion in that case arises partly because of their avatars, and partly because many of us have the habit of assuming people on here are male, or at least I do. Come at me.

I just thought it was one of her quirks. You thought she was lying about it?
It wasn't about whether it was the truth or not- it most likely was. It was about how sad of a human being you have to be to make a thread about such a thing in the first place lol. Anyway, I'm done talking about the damned. No point in it.

It wasn't about whether it was the truth or not- it most likely was. It was about how sad of a human being you have to be to make a thread about such a thing in the first place lol. Anyway, I'm done talking about the damned. No point in it.
I'll take her posts over the "Would you eat a poop hotdog to get into medical school" thread that has been going for god forsaken how long, any day.

Maybe at the elite schools, but not at mine.
It's likely more prevalent at top tier schools, but it's generally present across all medical schools, since people have very different reasons for choosing a school (i.e. being much closer to home), as the group is self-selected and weeded out a lot of people.

I'll take her posts over the "Would you eat a poop hotdog to get into medical school" thread that has been going for god forsaken how long, any day.
Personally I'd take the Woman Orgasm thread over any thread Anasto ever posted in ever.

I've been drunk a bazillion times and punched a grand total of no one. And I mean black out, "I have no idea how I got home or even what country I'm in" drunk. Your brain is wired to do dumb things when you're wasted, which not everyone does. It's not that it's who you are, it's just how you respond to alcohol. Take care with that, because it'll get you in a lot of trouble of the sort that'll get you kicked right the hell outta med school.

Per the Facebook Cheech & Chong page:

10647009_10153423999316959_7401709393361082733_n.jpg

Perhaps we need to change our laws.

It's likely more prevalent at top tier schools, but it's generally present across all medical schools, since people have very different reasons for choosing a school (i.e. being much closer to home), as the group is self-selected and weeded out a lot of people.
My school pretty much selects on personality once you pass over the minimum bar, so we've got a very solid mix of people. I can count the snowflakes on one hand, there really aren't many.

Status
Not open for further replies.