This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@ANTIdoc Ok. So I'm not the only one dying over here. lol!

Members don't see this ad.

@Inspiration15 Not at all! This is me every time someone calls me but its not a Carbondale area code lmao

SelfishGlumDunnart-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: 1 user
@ANTIdoc :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Oh my goodness!! Me too!!!! Then, I keep refreshing my email since I haven't received a call maybe I got an email:(But nope, don't have that either(glad of course because that means there is still hope).

Members don't see this ad :)
@Inspiration15 I have been doing the same exact thing lol but you’re right.. there’s still hope! *crosses fingers*

@Inspiration15 I have been doing the same exact thing lol but you’re right.. there’s still hope! *crosses fingers*
I’m over here panicking. I’m thinking about sending an email so I will have an idea when he will reach out to everyone. His voicemail sounded like they are still going through and trying to submit applications. So we might not here back until next week.

It just seems odd that we haven’t heard anything yet.. sighhh
& I’m sure the office closes soon too

@Inspiration15 at least send something telling us it’ll be a delay lol... makes me wonder if the applicants last year heard back on time

@ANTIdoc Exactly! I said the same thing! I did hear they had more applications than expected, but cycle 1 applicants should have at least heard something.

@Inspiration15 You’re definitely right, we should’ve at least heard something.. before cycle 2, if anything. Maybe we’ll hear something tomorrow’

Members don't see this ad :)
Cycle 2 applicant here--

I got an email stating that they're verifying the packages (I'm assuming if you're cycle 2, you've received this), and it said to try and refrain from calling about the status of your app.

Cycle 2 applicant here--

I got an email stating that they're verifying the packages (I'm assuming if you're cycle 2, you've received this), and it said to try and refrain from calling about the status of your app.
Thanks for the info! A few of us are from cycle 1, so we are still waiting to hear back.

Thanks for the info! A few of us are from cycle 1, so we are still waiting to hear back.

Yeah, the verification process started today, so you might not hear anything back sometime soon because of this. Don't fret.

Yeah, the verification process started today, so you might not hear anything back sometime soon because of this. Don't fret.
Yeah Trent Stevens sent me the same email.

Hi future MEDPREPers,
I applied for Cycle 2 but am waiting for my consolidated packet to arrive so I can submit my application. I emailed Mr. Stevens asking if they would still consider my application and got this automatic reply:

Please hold all calls and emails in regards to the status of your, "Consolidated Packet."
Once the content of your packet has been verified, you will receive an email no later than Friday, January 26, 2018 informing you that you can, "SUBMIT" your application.
Warm Regards,
Mr. Stevens

Is this the same email you all are talking about? So does this mean if my packet gets to MEDPREP before the 26th, I still have a chance? Thanks in advance!

Hi future MEDPREPers,
I applied for Cycle 2 but am waiting for my consolidated packet to arrive so I can submit my application. I emailed Mr. Stevens asking if they would still consider my application and got this automatic reply:

Please hold all calls and emails in regards to the status of your, "Consolidated Packet."
Once the content of your packet has been verified, you will receive an email no later than Friday, January 26, 2018 informing you that you can, "SUBMIT" your application.
Warm Regards,
Mr. Stevens

Is this the same email you all are talking about? So does this mean if my packet gets to MEDPREP before the 26th, I still have a chance? Thanks in advance!

That's a different email. The one we were talking about stated that the verification process started. Your email sounds like an update on the process. And I am not sure because I do remember reading that if they do not get your package by January 16 at 4:30 PM, they will consider it late, then again, I am not sure.

@UMVoyager Do you think from the email (Post #123) I got, I'll be considered for this cycle?

@Caliber So does this mean you've already submitted in your portal? Do you mind posting your latest email from MEDPREP/Mr. Stevens?

@UMVoyager Do you think from the email (Post #123) I got, I'll be considered for this cycle?

@Caliber So does this mean you've already submitted in your portal? Do you mind posting your latest email from MEDPREP/Mr. Stevens?

The application was due on the 16th (meaning all materials in by that date at 4:30 including consolidated packet), if you send it in by the 26th that means it will be late and consideration I guess would be at the discretion of Mr. Stevens. Do what you must.

For cycle 2, has anyone been verified and been able to submit yet? Its 1/26 @__@

@tokki I'm cycle 2 and I haven't submitted. I've been refreshing my email all day. Have you submitted?

@tokki I'm cycle 2 and I haven't submitted. I've been refreshing my email all day. Have you submitted?

Nope, I havent gotten an email telling me to submit. I know that my consolidated package arrived 1/10 cause i tracked it so....

cycle 2: they just completed the consolidated packet item so I was just now able to submit my application..... good luck everyone

cycle 2: they just completed the consolidated packet item so I was just now able to submit my application..... good luck everyone
Ty for the update! I just got the email right now to submit my app. Hooray!! Gonna rush home to submit. :)

Has anyone from cycle one been accepted? When were we suppose to hear from them? Thanks.

Has anyone from cycle one been accepted? When were we suppose to hear from them? Thanks.
Should have received a phone call on the 16th if you were accepted. I’d give Mr. Stevens a call just to be safe.

@ANTIdoc Please were you interviewed from cycle one? If so, have you heard from them? Thanks.

Has anyone been contacted for admissions day cycle 2?

Has anyone been contacted for admissions day cycle 2?
No , I havent yet. Hopefully soon though. Did other people have to send out the email saying that they successfully submitted their application after they got the email saying they received the consolidated packet?

No , I havent yet. Hopefully soon though. Did other people have to send out the email saying that they successfully submitted their application after they got the email saying they received the consolidated packet?
I’m not sure but I would send an email anyway

I’m not sure but I would send an email anyway
In the email Mr. Stevens sent to me it says, " Once you have submitted your MEDPREP application, you will need to send me an email confirming that you have certified and submitted your MEDPREP application." Preceeding this in the same email was just the fact that he got my packet and telling me to submit my actual application. If you got this lmk

In the email Mr. Stevens sent to me it says, " Once you have submitted your MEDPREP application, you will need to send me an email confirming that you have certified and submitted your MEDPREP application." Preceeding this in the same email was just the fact that he got my packet and telling me to submit my actual application. If you got this lmk
I did it the same way but I submitted my application a long time ago. But I did send him an email confirming everything. I submitted my application back in like October or early November.

I did it the same way but I submitted my application a long time ago. But I did send him an email confirming everything. I submitted my application back in like October or early November.
Have you heard anything back since then?

If anyone hears something for cycle 2 please post >__<;; First interview date is feb 23rd i believe.

If anyone hears something for cycle 2 please post >__<;; First interview date is feb 23rd i believe.
I haven’t heard anything yet. I emailed Mr.Stevens. No reply yet but I emailed him on Friday

Hey everyone, does anyone know what the turn around time was for the last cycle? Like how long did it take for them to hear something back? Don't interviews start this month?

Hey everyone, does anyone know what the turn around time was for the last cycle? Like how long did it take for them to hear something back? Don't interviews start this month?
Last cycle it seemed that people started hearing back like a week or two after the deadline. However for this cycle they were still reviewing packages until January 26. I emailed Mr.Stevens on Friday and hopefully he replies Monday

Reactions: 1 users
Yes they finished verifying the consolidated packages on the 26th. So they are most likely reviewing apps now? I wonder how many applications there were that it took so long * worried * they might just push interview dates a week who knows.. the wait is killing me >__<

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Yes they finished verifying the consolidated packages on the 26th. So they are most likely reviewing apps now? I wonder how many applications there were that it took so long * worried * they might just push interview dates a week who knows.. the wait is killing me >__<
I think they are reviewing applications now. I’m worried that a lot of people applied this cycle so it might be harder to get a interview spot. I’m praying I find out something soon.

I'm hoping that we'll hear back from them at least by the end of the week. If not, maybe a week from today?