Medical Should I be worried about mistake on my Most Meaningful Section in Primary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBoneDoctah

Volunteer Staff
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I submitted my app in October to 4 MD schools, received a secondary to each school submitted one and then started my other secondaries to find that I had forgot to add my most meaningful essays to all 3 of my designated MM activities. I withdrew my 3 other secondary’s and left the singular one out there because I had already paid for the secondary. I had these MM essays prewritten in a word document as compared to the other activities that I did in the application software when I started my app in July 2020.

Just last week I was offered an interview at the only school I ended up applying to this cycle as one of the last interview slots. I’m unsure how I made it this far lacking any kind of written explanation in my MM sections.

I’m wondering if it would be a good idea to send these documents preinterview asking if they could be added to my application. It’s a semi-closed interview and the interviewer can see my essays but not my GPA/MCAT.

I’ve heard from a few MS2’s and MS1’s that I shouldn’t worry about it, that I made it this far to an interview with out these MM sections. They suggested to not shed light on it unless asked in the interview.

I’m unsure what my best plan of action here is and would be very appreciative of some advice if you had the time.

Thank You.
I agree that if you got an interview then don’t worry about it at this point. Maybe have your essays printed and bring to interview just in case it’s brought up.

Members don't see this ad.

I wouldn't worry about it, and don't be disappointed if they don't ask for your essays in your interview. I would think that the point would be for them to learn more about those meaningful experiences anyway.

If its an online zoom interview I guess just have it on hand? Sorry nervous that I actually got an II this year have been planning a reapp for 3 months.
Honestly, they probably don't care at this point but I would still have them just in case they do ask for some weird reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.