Sharing Accomodations + Interview Travel Plans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi I will have an interview at san antonio on 13 and 14 november.
If any female wants to share accommodation with me then please contact me on [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Any girl intersted in sharing the accomadation at UMN for dec 12th interview,plz PM me.

Hi ,congrats for yr interview.Which exam have yu taken fr clinical-the NERb,serta or crdts.Can yu please give some tips for how yu are preparing for interview?

Hi,
Any female ,preferably Indian willing to share accommodation in Minneapolis on oct 31 for the Umn interview ,any body interested pls PM me
Thanks,good luck everyone for the interviews:thumbup:

congrats for yr interview!Can yu please suggest what exam yu took for clinical.is nerb bettter then certa and crdts? How did yu prepare fr interview!!good luck ....
icon14.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
I got interview calls from UMN and NYU.
congrats for yr interview!Can yu please suggest what exam yu took for clinical.is nerb bettter then certa and crdts? How did yu prepare fr interview fr MN!!good luck...
icon14.gif

Hi, any girl interested in sharing accomodation for the interview on 16th at UMN, pls contact me.

congrats for yr interview!Can yu please suggest what exam yu took for clinical.is nerb bettter then certa and crdts? How did yu prepare fr interview fr MN!!good luck....
icon14.gif

hello
is any girl going for interview at rochestor on 25 nov?
plz pm me

hi budding,

yes i'm going on 25th for rochestor..wht abt u?do let me know....
do u remember we met at ucsf?

HI I am new to this thread and having my UMN interview in Dec.
Best of luck to everyone.

Last edited:
hi all,
I've boston interview on 22 Jan. any indian male willing to share accomodation.

Hi,
I am looking for a female to share apt near UMN. I am an indian female. If anyone is interested please send me a pm. :luck:

Hi....i am looking for a female to share accomodation in chicago anyone interested please reply

hey congratulations for nyu admission......wow.....please could you let me know how was your interview experience with nyu.
how did you manage the accomodation?
thank you

Members don't see this ad :)
hey..any female(preferably indian) willing to share accomodation for feb 5th intervie at nyu.

any female interested 2 share accomadation for feb 10th interview at nyu?

Hi
Is there any Indian girl to share with on mar 12th for nyu interview...
thank u

Any female intrested in sharing accomodation for March 10 NYU.

Hi, my class at USC begins next month, so I m looking for someone willing to share accomodation. pm me. [email protected] thanks

Any one wants to travel in NYu with me on apr 2,like sharing cab etc.Send pm.I am indian female

hey any female interested in sharing accommodation for Colorado interview on May 2nd. Please IM me.Thanks.

Hello my name is saira. I have a room available to rent for 1282.5. Opposite NYU College of dentistry. Room is very big and spacious. Very secure building with 24 hours doorman. Apartments have a grocery store within the complex and various other amenities. If interested can view the room size and apartment information at www.watersideplaza.com

Apartment is available from the month of May. If interested please email me at [email protected]

Thank you

hey any female interested in sharing accommodation for Colorado interview on May 2nd. Please IM me.Thanks.

any male interested in sharing accomodation for Colorado interview on may 2nd.please IM me.thanks

Any female interested sharing hotel accomodation on 9th Ma for Colorado interview?
thanks

Hi,

I moved into waterside plaza yesterday and my roomate is coming
tomorrow.
We have an extra room which is the biggest with an amazing view.
The rent is $900, water , trash gas included. 5 minutes form NYU
dental school.24 hour doorman.
We will be joining D2 batch from 1st June!
If you need pictures let me know, will send u some.
please email me at tsg244@nyu.edu
Thank you

anyone one interested in hotel accomodations and transportation for UIC interview on August 6, 2009? pls pm me

Anyone interested in accomodation for UIC interview 18th august?

hi any indian female like to share accomodation attending llu iv. plz pm if any interested. thanks

university of alabama school of dent has opening for 2009 advance standing for 2009 apply now

Hello Indiabds2010 University of Alabama has mentioned on their site that they are closed for this year I guess they are already stopped taking anymore students. They have said that for 2010 they will take application through CAAPID.

It was on their website :

2009 Applications **
Our first class will matriculate October 12, 2009. Because of limited time constraints, we are now closed for applications for this class. We will be using a centralized application agency for the 2010 class, so please hold your application materials if you wish to apply for next year's class until further information is available.

Hey Guys,
Does anyone have interview at uni of MICHIGAN on oct 19 & 20th.
Any male willing to share accommodation, please pm me.
Thank you

Any female willing to share accomodation for UOP interview from 20-24th oct 09....plz pm me

i am female and willing to share accomodation in hotel from 21st - 24th oct for UOP interview

anybody willing to share ?

Hi! Any male for sharing accomodation for the UCSF interview from 25th-28th Oct?
PM me.

Hello

I am looking for a female to share accommodation during the UCSF interview 25-28 Oct. Pls PM.

Hi ,is there any girl who is willing to share accomodations for UOP interview from Oct 21st to 24th?

please reply or pm . thanx .:thumbup:

Hi if any male is interested to share accomodation for BU interview on 15th,
do PM me,

Thanks!

Last edited:
Any male interested for sharing accommodation at BU for the 29th October...........PM me!

Last edited:
Any male interested for sharing accommodation at Upenn on November 3rd...PM me.

Last edited:
this guy is on a roll!! dont u think so..
go for it cooldentist!

Any female willing to share hotel accomodation for 15th Oct interview in Rochester ?please send me pm.
thanks

Hey i too have an invitation from UCSF ... any one willing to share accomodation

i have interveiw on 15 oct . at 10.15. what time is yours . and why you want to stay. can give u r ph no. so we can discuss.

Any female wanting to share accomodations for UCSF please PM me.