Sharing Accomodations + Interview Travel Plans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi, Iam going to take Duggan long course (8 wks) for RT from March 24th -May7 th. If any one interested to share accomodation,please send a PM to me. I would also like to know if anyone taking the RT exam this May. I appreciate ur reply.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I am also soon join NYU for class 2011 and I need accommodation...so plz contact me here and we paln according to that.

Thanks hope to hear from you soon.

I am intersted in taking the UCLA Rt prep course - October 2008 anyone wants to share the accomodation

Members don't see this ad :)
iam taking duggans course starting july 1st. anybody intersted in sharing accomodations. let me know

hi guys
I am moving to BU next week and need accomodation prefarably at walking distance. Any one who needs to fill in one room in a 2-3 bedroom apartment can message me.
I am male/Pakistani

Thanks

Last edited:
let

Last edited:
hi neostream 'I am intersted in taking the UCLA Rt prep course - October 2008 . how much did u pay. plz message me.

hello NileBDS,
My stats are
NBDE 89
Toefl 107
GPA 4

Wat are my chnces to get admission into a dental univ?
Thanx a lot!

DISCLAIMER: Please be aware that SDN does not in any way, sort or form endorse, support or guarantee any travel arrangements/agreements which you you may have with other SDN member/s either on this thread or others !
You're on your own Charile !

Having said that, feel free to discuss all interview travel/accommodation related matters on this sticky thread, in hopes of cleaning up some of the clutter.

any female interested in sharing accomodation for duggans classes starting 8th of sept,pls pm me or contact me at 626-320-4458

hi does anyone want to share accommodation cost for pacific...pm me...
hey i am scheduled for UOP interview from oct 22 to 25....so lookingto share accomodation close by....this is dr.yash patel from mumbai

hey i am going for UOP inteview from oct 22 to 25...so dont mind sharing accomodation...i am male ,indian...dr. yash patel

Members don't see this ad :)
hey yash May I Plz know ur profile and scores ?? When did u get the interview call...
I will appreciate if u share this info......v may accordingly contact each other......Thanks !!!

Hello dr.yash,
Congrats!
Could you please post your details and also pls let us know how and when did they inform you (post, call or email) ! Did you call them to know the application status?

hey i am going for UOP inteview from oct 22 to 25...so dont mind sharing accomodation...i am male ,indian...dr. yash patel

Hello dr.yash,
Congrats!
Could you please post your details and also pls let us know how and when did they inform you (post, call or email) ! Did you call them to know the application status?
hey guys my score is toefl 114, ndbe 96 and gpa 3.41....well i got a mail at home in india just last week which had the interview invite...what about u?..your stats and wher else have u applied...have u heard from any school?...

hello dr lyp
Thats an awesome score I have ever heard...Are u bds or mds?..did u get this great score in the first attempt?...tooo good!:thumbup:
well my stats are
nbde 89
toefl 107
gpa 4
how strong do you consider my stats?no..i didnt hear form any school till yet...well wich other univ have u applied to?
Thanks

hey guys my score is toefl 114, ndbe 96 and gpa 3.41....well i got a mail at home in india just last week which had the interview invite...what about u?..your stats and wher else have u applied...have u heard from any school?...

hello dr lyp
Thats an awesome score I have ever heard...Are u bds or mds?..did u get this great score in the first attempt?...tooo good!:thumbup:
well my stats are
nbde 89
toefl 107
gpa 4
how strong do you consider my stats?no..i didnt hear form any school till yet...well wich other univ have u applied to?
Thanks
well gdcpatiala..this is my first attempt and i am myself surprised with my score but anyhow...i think i really do not have the right to comment on your stats...just all the best....and i have applied to UPENN, BU, U MICH AND UTHSCSA....not heard from anyone yet ...so a little tensed as i am in india and i have to make travel arrangements accordingly...and i am BDS from NHDC, MUMBAI....with 8 yrs experience in mumbai...do keep me posted...thanks

hey parking 2008 check threds 66 and 69...

Well nice to hear form you dr lyp..
I think you will soon hear from the univeristes...becuse with these scores I am damn sure you will get call from all of these..!
I too have applies in Upenn , Uminn , Bu , Newyok , Uop...and just waiting for their inteview calls..!
Lets hope we hear from these soon..!
Best of luck:):):thumbup:

well gdcpatiala..this is my first attempt and i am myself surprised with my score but anyhow...i think i really do not have the right to comment on your stats...just all the best....and i have applied to UPENN, BU, U MICH AND UTHSCSA....not heard from anyone yet ...so a little tensed as i am in india and i have to make travel arrangements accordingly...and i am BDS from NHDC, MUMBAI....with 8 yrs experience in mumbai...do keep me posted...thanks

Hi,
I am looking for a female to share the hotel expenses for the University of Michigan interview on the 20th and 21st of October. If anyone is interested, kindly pm me.

Hi,
I am too looking for a female to share the hotel expenses for the University of Michigan interview on the 20th and 21st of October. If anyone is interested, kindly pm me.
I am too looking for a female to share the hotel expenses for the University of Michigan interview on the 20th and 21st of October. If anyone is interested, kindly pm me.[/quote]

i m scheduled for interview in UOP from oct 22-25,any female willing to share accomodation,pls pm me at [email protected]

Hi
I am interested in sharing accomodation for the UCSF interview. I am an Indian girl. If anyone is interested let me know
simran

hi!! I am an Indian girl, reaching san francisco on the 17th. I would like to share a room . If you feel comfortable, i can call you at an appropriate time and fix up. do let me know. thanks.

hi...i'm female and want to share accomodation for ucsf interview frm 18 to 22...r u still looking for it.
plz do let me know asap

A

Last edited:
a

Last edited:
I am too looking for a female to share the hotel expenses for the University of uopand usc interview o. If anyone is interested, kindly pm me at [email protected]

hi!! i am an Indian girl---looking to share accomodation for the UCSF and UOP interviews. anyone intersted , please message me.

check ur pm...i sent u

If anyone need a room in Garden Grove, OC, Cal plz pm me.
Im studying for Part I, so it is good to share with anyone also do the same...

Hi i'm a guy from India.... I've my UCLA interview on 15 and 16 oct... anybody wanna share with me pls reply to this post....

i would like to share accomodatio for UPENN, USCF, UOP and USC interviews also.....

Hi i'm a guy from India.... I've my UCLA interview on 15 and 16 oct... anybody wanna share with me pls reply to this post....

i would like to share accomodatio for UPENN, USCF, UOP and USC interviews also.....

hi frnd ......congrats for getting interviews frm all the places ..it is amazing .....hw ru going to do this at a time .???? whts ur stats ???

Hi

Any female interested in sharing hotel accommodation at USC,plz pm me asap.

Thanks

all interviews are at diff times... so things are well managed.... just having some trouble with the instruments....

can anybody guide me ffrom where to get the hand piece(air rotor ) for the practicals

all interviews are at diff times... so things are well managed.... just having some trouble with the instruments....

can anybody guide me ffrom where to get the hand piece(air rotor ) for the practicals

Hey Synodontia r looking for the accomodation? then let me know for USC .....may b v can arrange something !!!!

good luck !!! bye ........

hi!! i am an Indian girl---looking to share accomodation for the UCSF and UOP interviews. anyone intersted , please message me.
i am indian girl and am interested in sharing accommodation for uop........

hi,

Any female interested in sharing hotel accomodation for UOP and USC interview, plz let me know.
thanks

Last edited:
I m male from Punjab , india.Please send me Pm.
hi,

Any one interested in sharing hotel accomodation for UOP and USC interview, plz let me know.
thanks

Last edited:
hi Inshaa

even im comin fr both the interviews UOP and USC...how ru plannin to travel from SF to LA.....i can join u if u havnt had any travel plans yet....

hi,

Any one interested in sharing hotel accomodation for UOP and USC interview, plz let me know.
thanks

HI

Anyone interested in sharing accomodation at USC....LA

HI

Anyone interested in sharing accomodation at USC....LA

hi incision ru looking for someone at USC for accomodation then let me know? Bye ......tc..........have a nice day.

hi,

thanks

hey Inshaaa......ru interested for USC accomodation?? PM me or provide email id ........whatever is comfortable to u ?? looking forward to cu.........bye guys ......good luck !!!

Hi every one,

I am a female from India, will be coming for the USC interview too. Any one interested to share their accommodation or any one still looking for accommodation please PM me.

One more question as there are many posts regarding the same. Which hotel are you people booking?

Thanks in advance

PM me if anybody is interested in sharing accomodation for BU interview on January 8th, 2009.

M.

hi..i hv my BU interview on nov 6,any female interested in sharing accomodation plz pm me...