Sharing Accomodations + Interview Travel Plans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NileBDS

SDNator
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware that SDN does not in any way, sort or form endorse, support or guarantee any travel arrangements/agreements which you you may have with other SDN member/s either on this thread or others !
You're on your own Charile !

Having said that, feel free to discuss all interview travel/accommodation related matters on this sticky thread, in hopes of cleaning up some of the clutter.

Members don't see this ad.

hi does anyone want to share accommodation cost for pacific...pm me...

Any female like to share accommodation for USC interview oct21-22
Trying to get /Looking for hotel close to USC campus
Please PM me

Members don't see this ad :)
Any female wants to share accommodation for BU interview on November 15th.
Please PM me

Any female dentist interested in sharing accommodation for Nov 6 UPenn interview? Please PM me. :)
Thanks, Sofi

Guys,
I stay in California and I have my Upenn interview on Oct 16th. Any female flying from california or anyfemale who wants to share accomodation on 15th and 16th . Please pm me.

anyone wanting to share rooms for UCSF practice and interview message me...

Hi,
anyone like to share the accomodation for UCSF and UOP interview please PM me. Thank you and good luck evryone.

Hi, anyone wants to share accomodation for Upenn on Nov. 6th.

I am going to USC for interview. Anybody willing to share hotel room please pm me.

hey... I am also going USC.. where are you staying... Give me the detail....We can share hotel room..

anyone looking to share accommodation for BU pm me

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello..
Anybody still looking to share accomodation
for USC... LA...

do PM...

thankyou and
best of luck.. to one and all..

Hi
I am interested in sharing accomodation for the UCSF interview. I am an Indian girl. If anyone is interested let me know
simran

looking for a female to share accommodation.
I will be arriving at SFO around 9.00 a.m. - 10/24/07 anyone want to share the ride from airport to a hotel near UOP.
anyone interested PM me.

Hi,
Any female ,preferably Indian willing to share accommodation in Minneapolis on oct 31 for the Umn interview ,any body interested pls PM me
Thanks,good luck everyone for the interviews:thumbup:

UTHSCSA interview Nov 15-16. Female dentist interested in sharing accommodation? Please PM me.
Thanks, Sofi

Hi

Any girl interested in sharing accommodation for Bu interview scheduled on 15th of November please PM me.

thnks

Hi

Any girl interested in sharing accommodation for Bu interview scheduled on 15th of November please PM me.

thnks
Hi

Plz check ur pm.

Any girl wanna share accomodation for BU Nov 8 interview. I have not booked hotel. Somebody who has alreday booked can also contact me to join her.

hi
any girl coming to umn in minneapolis for interview on 14th nov
willing to share accomadation and discus travel plans

please pm me

nyone interested in sharing accomodation for Bu interview on nov 29th, pls pm me asap..thanks

Hey i am a female dentist from India. Am looking for someone to share accomodation from 28th to 30th Nov for UTHSCSA.

hi,i hav 2 got one for the 29th but i havnt decided yet for the accomodations,wat r u thinking of staying in a hotel or BU hostel

nyone interested in sharing accomodation for Bu interview on nov 29th, pls pm me asap..thanks

may I ask about the interview of USC? and also about your part 1 score?
Thanks

hi rachna can i have ur email address,i too have interview on 29th,i am from India and am planning to reach Boston on 26th,You can mail me. at [email protected]

hi have interview on 29th nov. am planning to go to boston on 26th,any one who would like to share room with me.please let me know.

hey! I am looking to share accomodation for the same date as you are for the UTHSCA INTERVIEW.. am an Indian girl too..heres my number..give me a call ASAP-201-982-2559
thanks..hope to hear from u sooooon..

Please contact me if interested in sharing accomodation at UTHSC-SA for Dec 6 & 7. Thnak you.

Hi All,
Any one interested in sharing accommodation on Dec 5th for UMN Interview. Please contact me.

Thanks,
Dent07

Any girl intersted in sharing the accomadation at UMN for dec 12th interview,plz PM me.

Hi, any girl interested in sharing accomodation for the interview on 16th at UMN, pls contact me.

Hey,
anyone wants to share accommodation for BU interview on Feb 14, 2008?

Hi I got an interview call for the 28th of Feburary.Anyone whoz got the same date?

Hi nile BDS thanks for your such a good response on my thread :).

any female student interested in sharing the accomidation for bu interview on feb 7 ??

may i know ur nbde score?

hey I also have an interview at BU on 28th feb..can u tell me ur stats?
mine are
NBDE 1 ..86
TOEFL 109
GPA 3.82
Hi, I have an interview on 28th of feb at Boston University

My application was complete on 1st Nov and I got the interview call on 3rd jan.
My stats are Part I 92, toefl 104, gpa 3.31

hey did u get interview from any other place?..coz i havent..
My application was complete on 1st Nov and I got the interview call on 3rd jan.
My stats are Part I 92, toefl 104, gpa 3.31

I got interview calls from UMN and NYU.

Hi i am joining NYU soon, need a female roomie..anyone looking for one..pls write to me..

did u apply this cycle n got admission or u deffered ur admission last yr? coz as far as i know they havnt sent any acceptance letters this cycle...good luck