Sending documents to PASS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentidont

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, :)
Can I ask a question about the required documents for PASS application ?

On the ADEA List, they had

Institutional transcript and
Professional transcript

Are these referring to the recommendation letters from institution(dental school)and others respectively ?

If not, how do I submit my recommendation letters ? (may be directly to the PG program ??)

I'm also curious why the GRE score or TOEFL score reports are not included in the required document. Should I send them to the PASS anyways, so they send the whole bunch of files lock stock and barrel , to the program ?

It's really hard to understand the process,
Any advice or recommendation would be greatful.
Thank you in advance....:)

Members don't see this ad.

The pass website has a lot of instructions on there which can help you with the application process to post grad dental programs.

Institution evaluation is an evaluation that your dean or some chair person completes

Professional evaluations are from people that are willing to write a good recommendation on your behalf.

Your dental official transcripts will need to be mailed to pass with the appropriate filled out form from pass.

As far as mailing things to programs, you should check to see if they go through the pass system or if they are willing to accept the application directly from you. In addition, some programs may require additional information such as CV, national board scores, undergrad transcripts, fees, supplementary application, 2x2 photo, etc. so just double check with each individual program.

There is a section on pass that you can put in GRE or TOEFL scores

Good luck!

Hi, :)
Can I ask a question about the required documents for PASS application ?

On the ADEA List, they had

Institutional transcript and
Professional transcript

Are these referring to the recommendation letters from institution(dental school)and others respectively ?

If not, how do I submit my recommendation letters ? (may be directly to the PG program ??)

I'm also curious why the GRE score or TOEFL score reports are not included in the required document. Should I send them to the PASS anyways, so they send the whole bunch of files lock stock and barrel , to the program ?

It's really hard to understand the process,
Any advice or recommendation would be greatful.
Thank you in advance....:)

Thanks, daisy !!!! :) :thumbup:

I've read through the insturctions but there are points that are not clear for people like me. But thanks to your explanation, now it gets more understandable.... thank you again..

I wonder if there's any foreigner applied through PASS?

I am confused about entering my GPA .

Since my GPA is from a foreign dental school, I wonder if I should submit the evaluation sheet from ECE(Educational Credential Evaluation) or WES (World Education Services) .

Anyone from abroad, who can give some guidance ? :)