SDN Top 10

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

icebreaker32

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
10. dtrack22 and ExperiencedDPM, and NaTCh as proof it is still possible to live the dream.

9. heybrother and feli competing for the longest and most informative post (I try occasionally, but just can not compete at this level)

8. ABFAS versus ABPM and their CAQs

7. CutsWithFury......constant and unrelenting FURY

6. Fellowship trained total toenail replacement surgeons

5. SDN being accused by our leaders of tanking enrollment at the schools AKA The You've been made, all ten of you thread

4. Achilles Foot & Ankle Center's associate job position as the first post in The Actual Jobs Thread by one of our leaders

3. TFP Mustache Podiatrists

2. Yet another school opening to meet "unmet" podiatric demand

1. When you are tired of being angry, mad and sad because nothing ever changes you resort to what those before us throughout history have done in these situations in a nonviolent manner, you resort to satire. A picture can say a 1,000 words. Without any further ado, your number 1 laddies, gentleman and non-binary peeps is ..Memes of Podiatry

Honorable Mention: VA jobs - insiders only?, diabeticfootdr (though involved already with many of the top 10)

If anything worthy was forgotten please add to list.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users
10. dtrack22 and ExperiencedDPM as proof it is still possible to live the dream.

9. heybrother and feli competing for the longest and most informative post (I try occasionally, but just can not compete at this level)

8. ABFAS versus ABPM and their CAQs

7. CutsWithFury......constant and unrelenting FURY

6. Fellowship trained total toenail replacement surgeons

5. SDN being accused by our leaders of tanking enrollment at the schools AKA The You've been made, all ten of you thread

4. Achilles Foot & Ankle Center's associate job position as the first post in The Actual Jobs Thread by one of our leaders

3. TFP Mustache podiatrists

2. Yet another school opening to meet "unmet" podiatric demand

1. When you are tired of being angry, mad and sad because nothing ever changes you resort to what those before us throughout history have done in these situations in a nonviolent manner, you resort to satire. A picture can say a 1,000 words. Without any further ado, your number 1 laddies, gentleman and non-binary peeps is ..Memes of Podiatry

Honorable Mention: VA jobs - insiders only?

If anything worthy was forgotten please add to list.

I’m honored to be on this list. Truly.

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
FC7713F1-CB43-4B28-916C-BE0B2AC5B243.jpeg

I heard my name. Happy Friday everyone

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
DiabeticfootDr is a movie producer specializing in shark attack films.

I feel this deserves an honorable mention.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
DiabeticfootDr is a movie producer specializing in shark attack films.

I feel this deserves an honorable mention.
If you look closely he is definitely already in the top 10 multiple times. Tried not to put the names of people that might be offended.

#4, #8, I am not commenting on any other possible numbers

#11. Natch, the eternal optimist, who has been working in an efficient and low stress clinic in arguably the outdoor recreation capital of the country for years, annnnd he has a sugar momma. Or you can just add him to the living the dream one…

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
#11. Natch, the eternal optimist, who has been working in an efficient and low stress clinic in arguably the outdoor recreation capital of the country for years, annnnd he has a sugar momma. Or you can just add him to the living the dream one…
I’m not sharing my spot with NaTCh aka the “kept man”. Damn, the guy is one step away from being a gigolo.

• Love
just wait until I make a thread ranking all the residency programs from 1 - 200ish

You are literally putting a patient’s life at risk if you set your dremel rpm speed incorrectly during total toenail replacement surgery.

Watching Atomic Shark: The coast is toast and Im pretty sure I spotted Diabetic Foot Dr. Pretty sure hes about to get eaten by an atomic shark. Only time will tell. Sorry DiabeticFootDr but this is gold meme material right here.

Lee Rogers.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Watching Atomic Shark: The coast is toast and Im pretty sure I spotted Diabetic Foot Dr. Pretty sure hes about to get eaten by an atomic shark. Only time will tell. Sorry DiabeticFootDr but this is gold meme material right here.

View attachment 362775

Good eye. Burned actually. My scream counted as a line and qualified me for my SAG card.

On a side note, a patient of mine with Charcot foot got me into movies. And I named by boat “Sharko” to honor both.

Good eye. Burned actually. My scream counted as a line and qualified me for my SAG card.

On a side note, a patient of mine with Charcot foot got me into movies. And I named by boat “Sharko” to honor both.
The shark boat attack prior to your burning death was epic.

Teach me to ski sometime.
First tip is you can’t just be right handed or left handed, but must be ambidextrous.

Well if I actually got invited to Chateau de ExperiencedDPM I would gladly use one.

But then again, @NatCh doesn't make me use a coaster…

Dude is so classy that you’ll find coasters at the beer pong table.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Yeah unfortunately not a lot of folks in the lodge at 10am for beer #1…
S***, at 10am in a ski lodge I'd be working my way through a Bloody Mary.

S***, at 10am in a ski lodge I'd be working my way through a Bloody Mary.

I could have used one of those too. Shortly after beer #1, I accidentally sent it off a little 10-15 foot surprise cliff. Right under the chair for everyone to see. I did not stick the landing…went back to the lodge for beer #2.

• Haha
I could have used one of those too. Shortly after beer #1, I accidentally sent it off a little 10-15 foot surprise cliff. Right under the chair for everyone to see. I did not stick the landing…went back to the lodge for beer #2.
Haha, oh man it’s showtime

I snapped a couple of pics during a very interesting wound lecture at the PI Park City conference:

17C36C03-F0B2-4A9A-B053-DFD287F02571.jpeg
CCCD2DB3-224E-4F44-8E85-F2DB229E22BF.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
D266C896-E067-4E90-9D6D-8C2FDC7FBE23.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Well if I actually got invited to Chateau de ExperiencedDPM I would gladly use one.

But then again, @NatCh doesn't make me use a coaster…
That’s because NatCh never puts the bottle down long enough to leave a ring on the table. And a man of his esteem has “staff” who hold the bottle, glass, etc., for him.

• Haha
That’s because NatCh never puts the bottle down long enough to leave a ring on the table. And a man of his esteem has “staff” who hold the bottle, glass, etc., for him.

Oh is that the term for a keg stand now

• Haha