scratch paper...

eye2eye

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
those of you who already took the OAT:

can you please tell me if you ran out of scratch paper?
how many pieces of paper were you given?
besides the 15 minute break , were you provided with new ones in between physics and QR for example?

how hard was it to get new paper?

it says we can raise our hand and we get new sheets. but do you have to GET THEIR ATTENTION...wait for them to response...walk over...etc. or is it pretty quick

:)

I am asking all this, becaues I know I will need all the papers they give me for physics and new ones for QR (i might even run our of paper during QR...I don't know if I should practice writting smaller? or is it pretty simple to get more paper quickly) OLD HABITS ARE HARD TO BREAK! and I write REALLY BIG AND ALL OVER THE PLACE!

Thank YOu!

Members don't see this ad.

Just took the test today at prometric center. They give you a packet of scratch paper to use. I think it was 4 or 6 pieces. It was enough for me for the first half of the test. I got a new packet before the physics and QR section during my break cause i new i would need it. I filled up every page at the end cause i write big but it was sufficient for me.

They told me if you need more paper just to raise your hand holding the packet. So if you're running out sooon...just go ahead and raise your hand so you don't have to wait long.

Just took the test today at prometric center. They give you a packet of scratch paper to use. I think it was 4 or 6 pieces. It was enough for me for the first half of the test. I got a new packet before the physics and QR section during my break cause i new i would need it. I filled up every page at the end cause i write big but it was sufficient for me.

They told me if you need more paper just to raise your hand holding the packet. So if you're running out sooon...just go ahead and raise your hand so you don't have to wait long.

THANK YOU!!
4-6 pages...ya I WILL RUN OUT during QR. :scared: lol I bet it's not even a big deal... am freaking out over everythIng!

Thanks!