Scratch paper on oats?

diirooz

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How much scratch paper do they give on the oats? also, is there other people in the room taking the test while you are? I'm very curious as to the computerized tests format

Members don't see this ad.

as i can recall, they gave me 8 pages of scratch paper. they said that you have to use it all up to get more. And where i was tested, there were ~ 20 other people there. at least the computers were in separate cubicles. best of luck!

My experience was the same.. about 20 computers in one room (the room was about 3/4 full in the beginning, then when I finished there were only a few of us left.) There were headphones available for tests that had sound, or for keeping the sound out so you can concentrate (since people are walking in and out during their breaks.) Not everyone in the room is taking the OAT, there are all types of tests going on at once. One good thing,the chairs were really comfortable. :D I got a packet of scratch paper, it had 4 sheets of paper (8 pages front & back) and you can get more if needed once you fill that one up but it was plenty.