Sackler: Competitve Entrance Requirements?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kussemek

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a question. I graduated from the University of California, Berkeley with a social science degree. My pre-med requirements were done at a local community college, does Sackler frown on this? Also, any estimates as to science and overall gpa cutoffs?
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

if you have decent scores on the MCATS and gps you are competitive

Wolkower

You are an absolute idiot and an embarassment to Jews all over the world.

Getting a graduate degree is not a waste of time.

It opens your eyes and educates you about things that you will never again have the time to study in such an intense manner.

I received MD and PhD degrees (8 years total) from the best Jewish medical school in the world- the Albert EInstein College of Medicine- and never regretted one second.

In 30 years from now, will taking 4 extra years mean anything?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yrome "the phd md"

what is your problem?

I do not know what you are referring to but i do not appreciate your harassing remarks made to me. Your "phd and md" certainly didn't teach you manners.

That you have to insult and attack people here and yesterday calling people *****s who may not agree with you is a sign of an insecure immature ,unhappy person.
With all your education you have no class.
You should chill out,life is short get a life. Try to be civilized- it may get you somewhere in life

Dr. Wolkower is a wierdo, but please don't use terms like "embarrassment to Jews all over the world". That's a pretty strong statement and not really called for.

Yrome and Supa

my response to your imature insults " FU2 ". Its easy to insult people when you hide behind the computer and think you are anonymous - Try doing your insults live and identifying yourselves with your real names here on the board-lets see how brave you losers are.

Someday if you are lucky and get some ______ maybe even you too can be humans too instead of the little _______ you both are . We know your little _____ cause you both insecurity.

for the rest reading this :

learn to cook great bbq at

http://www.thebarbecuemaster.com :)