2020-2021 Sackler School of Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lebrun

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Since Sackler just opened up their application for starting in Fall 2021, I thought I would create a thread for all of us to discuss!

Members don't see this ad.

how did y'all submit transcripts - can't find them in clearinghouse / credentials inc

I just submitted my application and when I go back into my account everything is blank. I saved it multiple times so I just want to see if this is normal. Freaking out!

Members don't see this ad :)
I just submitted my application and when I go back into my account everything is blank. I saved it multiple times so I just want to see if this is normal. Freaking out!
I submitted mine and the same thing happened, didn't get an email to verify the submission either - but after reading their FAQ it seems like they don't send a confirmation email

how did y'all submit transcripts - can't find them in clearinghouse / credentials inc
I did not find them either. I submitted them using their email address posted on the website: [email protected]

Update: Use that email. I got confirmation from parchment that my transcripts were received and downloaded by the school.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Same here as well. It all went blank, so either this is normal or there's a glitch in the system lol.

Same thing happened to me. I confirmed with admissions and they said my application was completed so it is just a glitch on their end

I have not... have you (or anyone else reading this lol) received an invitation to interview?
Received an II on Friday, interviewing today which was a very quick turnaround

For those who had interviews (congrats!) when did you submit your applications

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats to those that interviewed! Can I ask what your stats were?

Is there anywhere where they post their median MCAT/GPA?

I emailed them last week to see if I was complete and they emailed me back within 24 hours

What is the normal interview/acceptance timeline for sackler
January 5, 2021 – June 30, 2021: Acceptance of Applications
Admissions accepts new applications during this period. June 30, 2021 at 4 pm (EDT) is the final deadline for all applications, together with all mandatory and supplemental documentation, to be received by the office. There will be no exceptions.
January 2021 – July 9, 2021: Interview Period
Applicants who are deemed eligible by the Admissions Committee are invited for a one-on-one Zoom
February 2021 – August 2021: Notification to Applicants
Applicants will receive notice of their status during this period.

^From their website. Rolling admissions

Anyone invited for an interview but haven't actually gotten an invitation? Still waiting on my interviewer to reach out to me

Does anyone know when it is considered late to submit an application to Sackler? Are most successful applications submitted in January and it would be late now? Thanks.

Does anyone know when it is considered late to submit an application to Sackler? Are most successful applications submitted in January and it would be late now? Thanks.
I know someone who applied in April/May and got accepted like 2 years ago

Complete Feb 2nd, II Feb 5th
Hi, this is likely a dumb question, but does "II" refer to a secondary app? I submitted my application in January and had an interview yesterday, but at no point was I sent a secondary application to complete.

Hi, this is likely a dumb question, but does "II" refer to a secondary app? I submitted my application in January and had an interview yesterday, but at no point was I sent a secondary application to complete.
Hey, "II" just means Interview Invite, you are passed that stage! If i am not mistaken, there is no secondary for Sackler.

For people who interviewed any tips? Would appreciate anything

Sorry, no II means interview invite :)

For people who interviewed any tips? Would appreciate anything
It was a very low-stress interview, super conversational. I would just say to make sure you know your application well enough to talk about each activity and take some time to think about what it would be like to live in Israel/why you would want to move there

It was a very low-stress interview, super conversational. I would just say to make sure you know your application well enough to talk about each activity and take some time to think about what it would be like to live in Israel/why you would want to move there
Thanks for the response! I actually had mine yesterday and would agree with exactly what you said. Did they tell you how long until we’ll hear back?

Thanks for the response! I actually had mine yesterday and would agree with exactly what you said. Did they tell you how long until we’ll hear back?
They didn't tell me during the interview but I got an acceptance letter via email the Friday after my interview

I interviewed on 2/7 and received my acceptance today via email. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 users
Hi! Does anyone know if there is a facebook group or something similar for recently accepted applicants?

Just curious, how long did it take for others to hear back about acceptance after their interview?

Just curious, how long did it take for others to hear back about acceptance after their interview?
I had my interview on a Monday, and then found out via email that same Friday. Hope that info helps!

For those accepted - did you receive any further information (such as financial aid) from the school after sending your deposit?

For those accepted - did you receive any further information (such as financial aid) from the school after sending your deposit?
I have not seen anything, but was wondering the exact same (any information regarding financial aid, academic schedule, etc).