Sackler - application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TopDocChick

Rock Star
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I tried this in pre-allo but didn't get any responses. Maybe some current students can advise me. I would like to send this application out tonight.

On the page where they ask for courses to be listed they say to list ALL of your courses but then only give space for a limited amount. Considering I am sending them transcripts - do I need to attach something to the application in order to have them see all my courses right away? The last page of the application has room for additional information but I'd rather not list the 80 or so courses that I took if they aren't expecting that. Anyone who has applied there, what did you do?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

hey, I applied to BGU, not Sackler, but it sounds the same so maybe this will help - I did list ALL of my courses, by coping one of the course listing pages then filling it out (rather than using the last page). But I also retyped the essay questions and printed them separately. Hope that is of use.

I don't know if this helps because I never completed the application by sending in the application fee (just wanted to wait another year) but I filled out the most relevant pre-med classes only. They received my transcript not too long after that and never said anything...

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got my Sackler interview invite!! YAYAYAYAYAY!

It was through email. The physician who is interviewing me is going to contact me to set up a time... so I don't know when it is yet.