Sackler Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

berry

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello All,
I was accepted to Sackler 3 weeks ago and was wondering if anyone else got accepted? I am in Israel actually right now and for all of you that are wondering Ramat Aviv is a beautiful place to live and I love Israel. Also, I met a lot of Sackler students from all grades and everyone I met is so nice and really cool. And they love love love the med school, which is def not how my american med student friends feel about their med schools right now! So if anyone got accepted and wants to talk and discuss like when they're going to Israel, if they're shipping stuff where they're going to live bla bla bla email me! [email protected]
Good Luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations! Feel free to PM me with any questions. You are going to love it here!

[I am a first year; I think I met you briefly at a Coffee Shop next to the school.]

I'm still trying to make the right decision: Sackler or Ben Gurion.

I love international health and will go into it, but it seems that Sackler may prepare me just as well for that--at least it wouldn't hinder me from chosing to serve in needy places, right?

Anyhow, there are so many things to consider:

living situations (apartments/houses etc.)
cost of living
option of residencies
what type of peers generally (younger, older etc?)
the cost is about the same as far as tuition i think.
and a whole world of "the feeling" of the schools that I cannot see from here.

any tips, thoughts, advice would be great!

Alex [email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, I can't really comment on Sackler because I haven't gotten in yet. I had my interview on Apr 26/06 and was wondering when they get back to you? My GPA total was 3.85 and MCAT 30R and I think the interview went well..... Also, do they require a minimum GPA to be met in your final year after you received acceptance?

I got accepted into Sackler and unless the US md program picsk me off the wait list, thats where Ill be!

As far as time back... I interviewed March 31st and found out May 5th.

Some people hear as quick as two weeks, I imagine I would have heard sooner had I called, since I called the monday before i got my acceptance to see what the deal was.