Ross university's hygiene problem - 3rd world problem.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

okiamhot

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been wondering for a long time. Why the bathrooms at Ross are always dirty whether it is the men?s or the women?s. Now it suddenly became clear to me. It is because of the students? origins. Before I came to here, I expected to see that most of students are Asians and whites. I was surprised to find out that Ross is indeed a mini UN. People came from all over the world. We have people from Africa, lots from Pakistan, India, Vietnam, many Arabic and Latin countries, etc. I can probably say that at least 60% of the students came from third countries.

Even though most of them speak perfect English, they did not get the proper bathroom training when they were young and living at those 3rd world countries. And it is hard to get rid of bad habit when one grows up. Come to think about it, when you go to those third world countries, most of the bathrooms they have do not have flush toilets. People just squat on top of the hole. When people are finished with their business, they just left it there. There is no water to flush if you want to. So that is indeed what is happening at Ross everyday. People sometimes do not flush the toilets when they are done. And they threw toilet papers on the ground even in the urinals. You would think that if someone were smart enough to get in a medical school, he would know that urinal is not for toilet paper disposal. And I have personally see one non-white, non-asian guy used his feet to flush the toilet when he finished.

In the States, minority students are really minorities, so the bathroom problem was not evident. Now Ross has so many students from 3rd world, the problem suddenly became quite clear. No wonder everyone is complaining, but the problem persists.

On another thought, what is the reason that Ross has so many non-white students? Were they not good enough, or the med. Schools in the states just do not want so many non-whites in their med. Schools?

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by Skip Intro
:laugh:

Dude, get some help. Seriously.

-Skip

But dont get it from the washrooms...