Roseman University of Health Sciences - 2012 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
After the wait list was sent out, has anyone received an update or call yet ? Just wondering if the wait list has been moving or not.

He's right here lecturing, so it's not really moving right at this moment. ;)

Members don't see this ad.

After the wait list was sent out, has anyone received an update or call yet ? Just wondering if the wait list has been moving or not.

what is your status in the waiting list? I am 11-25!! I have not heard back anything yet:scared:

what is your status in the waiting list? I am 11-25!! I have not heard back anything yet:scared:

I currently rank between 11-25 on the waiting list for the Utah Campus and between 40-55 on the waiting list for Nevada Campus.

Congratulations to everyone one who has made it. For everyone who is still waiting, let's hope we get a call soon.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone with a family started looking for a place to live?

Hey guys,
I just receive a phone call today from Dr. Deyoung, I got accepted to Utah campus but at top 15 for Nevada. I have to make a decision by Monday to whether accept it or not.
I really like Las Vegas, so I'm looking for a student that has been accepted to the Nevada campus who want to go to Salt Lake City to switch with me!

There got to be many people who love the outdoors and snow ski :)
Please pm me, thank you very much!

Hey guys,
I just receive a phone call today from Dr. Deyoung, I got accepted to Utah campus but at top 15 for Nevada. I have to make a decision by Monday to whether accept it or not.
I really like Las Vegas, so I'm looking for a student that has been accepted to the Nevada campus who want to go to Salt Lake City to switch with me!

There got to be many people who love the outdoors and snow ski :)
Please pm me, thank you very much!

Congratulation !!!:) May I know what was your waiting list rank? did you ask your exact rank number? I hope you get in Nevada:xf:

those in the waiting list, have you guys gotten a confirmation letter/email that they received it?
also, i send an email for a waiver for the student insurance and havent received anything from them, yet? :confused:

Congratulations to everyone that has already been accepted, and for those of you who are also on the waiting list, don't give up hope! I currently have 100+ people ahead of me for Henderson, and am within the top 61-75 for South Jordan... I just got my acceptance letter from South University in Columbia, SC, but their orientation is June 6th! Gives me VERY little time to decide.. :/

What should I do?? Both are 3 year programs, but Roseman is block scheduling. Still waiting to hear from Mercer though, block scheduling and 4 years!

Sorry to be off-topic, but does anyone know if you can start the MBA program next summer instead of this summer, and then be finished later than your "class"?

Good luck everyone, don't lose hope. Everything happens for a reason. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry to be off-topic, but does anyone know if you can start the MBA program next summer instead of this summer, and then be finished later than your "class"?

Good luck everyone, don't lose hope. Everything happens for a reason. :)

Late-start MBA will no longer be available as of this year.

I was accepted at the campus in Utah. What are the chances I can get off the wait list for the Nevada campus? Has anyone got off the wait list for the Nevada campus?

I was accepted at the campus in Utah. What are the chances I can get off the wait list for the Nevada campus? Has anyone got off the wait list for the Nevada campus?

People were getting off the Utah-->Henderson waitlist even during the summer. It depends partially how high on it you are. However, I don't think anyone's asked for this info from people who've made it, so we can only guess even if you tell us.

Hi Thesituation,
Congratulations, when did you get accepted? were you on the waiting list? can you please share your rank? I am still waiting for Utah.
Thanks

Just got confirmation they received my waitlist packet.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using SDN Mobile

Waiting is far from fun... Anyone get any updates or has heard anything positive?

I'm denied. I was notified of my status last week :( I heard they didn't admit very many applicants this time.

Last edited:
I'm denied. I was notified of my status last week :( I heard they didn't admit very many applicants this time.

Did you received a decline letter or are you on the waiting list and have not heard about a seat yet?

Does anyone know how many were admitted?

Hi Thesituation,
Congratulations, when did you get accepted? were you on the waiting list? can you please share your rank? I am still waiting for Utah.
Thanks

Hey, I actually got accepted about a week before the waiting list came out. So I did not have a rank. I am admitted to the utah campus and am currently top 10 for the Nevada campus. That is where I would like to go. BOL to you :)

Well, I got accepted at University of the Pacific, so I had to decide. I emailed to Dr. DeYoung and his reply was a rejection letter... He didn't mention a waiting list.

Well, I got accepted at University of the Pacific, so I had to decide. I emailed to Dr. DeYoung and his reply was a rejection letter... He didn't mention a waiting list.
So he said you were just rejected?

I declined my position; hope one of you waiting will get it! :xf:

Got the call yesterday. Accepted a seat at the Utah campus. Yeah!

:highfive:Congratulation! did you have any in progress courses in spring?do you know your exact rank? :D

Thanks! I finished pre-reqs and received my bachelors 2 years ago. When the waitlist email was sent out, I was ranked 11-25 for Utah. That was the only position I knew before I got the call. Dr DeYoung said I had about 20 people ahead of me still on the waitlist for Nevada. I was 40-55 when the waitlist was emailed. I did have my name removed from the Nevada list because Utah was my first choice.

Congratulations on UOP! That is a great school and hard to get in to.:)

anybody on the waiting list that send their spring transcripts to roseman?
i wasnt sure if we were supposed to send our transcripts after the semester?

anybody on the waiting list that send their spring transcripts to roseman?
i wasnt sure if we were supposed to send our transcripts after the semester?

I'm pretty sure you are supposed to send them. Of course, I'm not the best person to ask since I've been out of school for a couple years now. :)

Thanks! I have a wife, 2 kids and another on the way. Don't think anyone is going to want to be roommates with us...lol :laugh:

Congrats on the acceptance! I have 2 kids as well (both under 3) You're brave to have a newborn while starting! Good Luck and congrats again,

Thanks! I have a wife, 2 kids and another on the way. Don't think anyone is going to want to be roommates with us...lol :laugh:

Mature students w/ family usually handle the block curriculum very well. It's will be a fun 2 year for you and your family! The last 3rd year is totally out-in-field rotations.

Welcome to Roseman! :thumbup:

Mature students w/ family usually handle the block curriculum very well. It's will be a fun 2 year for you and your family! The last 3rd year is totally out-in-field rotations.

Welcome to Roseman! :thumbup:

Thank you! I'm excited to start.

I think were suppose to but they're not on my official transcript yet.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using SDN Mobile

What is a typical day like in the program?

First of all, congrats to all who has been accepted !
I have been lurking around the forum for quite awhile. It seems that the wait list this year is moving rather slowly and I am beginning to lose hope.
For those who already accepted admission to another school and have decided not to attend Roseman, PLEASE e-mail Dr. DeYoung ([email protected]) or Admissions ([email protected]) that you will not be attending. This is only courteous for us who are still waiting.

First of all, congrats to all who has been accepted !
I have been lurking around the forum for quite awhile. It seems that the wait list this year is moving rather slowly and I am beginning to lose hope.
For those who already accepted admission to another school and have decided not to attend Roseman, PLEASE e-mail Dr. DeYoung ([email protected]) or Admissions ([email protected]) that you will not be attending. This is only courteous for us who are still waiting.

hello :)
Do you know when is the dead line for the accepted student to make the final decision?and what is your rank in the waiting list?

Do you know when is the dead line for the accepted student to make the final decision?and what is your rank in the waiting list?

I had until the 8th to get my deposit in. That was a little under two weeks from the time he called me.

Sorry, I do not know when the deadline would be. Maybe for those who were accepted from the wait list can help us out on that. ( Thanks thedave :) )
Well, on the waitlist I rank top 25. I do not know how much I moved up on the list since it was sent out in April. Hopefully, we will get an update on our waitlist status soon.

Brenda25 or anybody that is still waiting get an update on their waitlist status ?

Sorry, I do not know when the deadline would be. Maybe for those who were accepted from the wait list can help us out on that. ( Thanks thedave :) )
Well, on the waitlist I rank top 25. I do not know how much I moved up on the list since it was sent out in April. Hopefully, we will get an update on our waitlist status soon.

Brenda25 or anybody that is still waiting get an update on their waitlist status ?

I think you need to email him if you want to know your updated rank. I moved from top 11-25 to top 10.:) I got the email today.