Western University of Health Sciences - C/O 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharm3223

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I decided to start a thread for the class of 2024 to share interviews and information regarding the program.
I have my interview on December 7th 2019.
Please share your experience if you had the interview and if you have heard back or have the interview the same day.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone,
I decided to start a thread for the class of 2024 to share interviews and information regarding the program.
I have my interview on December 7th 2019.
Please share your experience if you had the interview and if you have heard back or have the interview the same day.

Hi! I have mine on Dec 7th as well! I hope to see and meet you there. :) BTW, do you have any idea of what to expect?

Nothing other than the email they sent. Have you gotten any interviews anywhere else? I have not had any interviews yet so I am nervous and do not know how to prepare myself for them.

Members don't see this ad :)
Nothing other than the email they sent. Have you gotten any interviews anywhere else? I have not had any interviews yet so I am nervous and do not know how to prepare myself for them.

No, Western U will also be my first interview. I have gotten invites for University of Washington and Pacific University for January.

Same here.. I was hoping someone here had done interview at Western, so I know what to expect.

Oh. Okay. Congrats! Yeah I got an interview for University of Washington for February. Let me know how it goes! Yeah nobody has said much about this interview, even from last year.

Reactions: 1 user