Roseman University College of Pharmacy - Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
omg are you serious? and we can't sell them right?

I dont see why not. A student commented in this thread or one frm last year that ppl sold them and purchased the pro

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Is there a schedule for orientation week? All we know is it starts at 7:45 on the 19th.

Is there a schedule for orientation week? All we know is it starts at 7:45 on the 19th.
they haven't email anything yet. I'm wondering if its actually gonna take the whole time for 4 days on the orientation.

Members don't see this ad :)
They did email us about our strength finder. I took mine last night. I think it nailed my top 5. Hopefully I can get into a super strong team. I bet I'm going to need those extra team points on my individual score.

They did email us about our strength finder. I took mine last night. I think it nailed my top 5. Hopefully I can get into a super strong team. I bet I'm going to need those extra team points on my individual score.

Im sure that is mainly so they can make the teams evenly distributed with diff types of ppl...

they haven't email anything yet. I'm wondering if its actually gonna take the whole time for 4 days on the orientation.

I got an email today... my question is about the first day being business professional... its too hot to be wearing a pants or skirt suit ill wear a nice blouse and skirt

Reactions: 3 users
I am pretty sure I am just being anxious but being in business professional, having to get the ipad/laptop and other extra paperwork is anyone bringing a backpack? :unsure:

For a business attire, does that mean we have to wear a suit? for men?

Screenshot_20190804-110852.png

This is what I'm using as a point of reference

It is too hot for that! i looked it up for "business professional in the summer" and it still says to wear a suit and choose a lighter fabric. Idk if you would but a lighter fabric suit just for this occasion but I would assume you could wear a suit in but take off and hold the top over your arm or something.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm in classes currently at the South Jordan Campus for the MBA program. I can assure you that this building is freezing, wearing a suit coat isn't going to cause you to overheat. Bringing a backpack would also be a good idea, they are going to be giving you a whole bunch of stuff first day including laptops and ipads.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm in classes currently at the South Jordan Campus for the MBA program. I can assure you that this building is freezing, wearing a suit coat isn't going to cause you to overheat. Bringing a backpack would also be a good idea, they are going to be giving you a whole bunch of stuff first day including laptops and ipads.

Thanks for the heads up. Ive never taken out loans before and I saw a financial aid portion on the orientation agenda so will it be then we have to sign something or do we just get checks after the tuition has been taken out?

Members don't see this ad :)
Are we all here, loved ones?!!!
Ready to roll....

Im hating that my summer break is overive never been able to relax on this level in my college career. Im not sure why but Orientations irritate me. i am just ready to start.

I think someone mentioned here the school days (not orientation week) end at 3... am i remembering correctly?

To the people who have questions about the iPad and computer. In my opinion, you will mostly need IPAD for all your lectures and your test taking. I recommend the app "notability" which cost $7 during my P1 year to buy and it is the best app in my opinion. It can take pic and input in your lecture, let you record and notate on the lecture and even share between classmate thorough airdrop. Some of my buddies used ONENOTE and it has useful cause you can use in conjunction with your tablet/laptop to notate. Another good web to use is GLOBALRPH.COM because it will give you all the necessary calculation you needed for pharmacy P1 and P2. Also if you are a visual learner, check out Armando Hasudungan | Biology and Medicine videos as the video was my go to study for drugs in certain blocks. As far as the laptop, I really don't use it as much since I only need it for journal club and powerpoint presentation. If any of you need the password for Lexi-comp or Micromedex, just message me. Good luck you all
Hey, I was able to find the micromedex password on the library website. Where do I find the Lexicomp one? Can you use it for the app too?

Hey, I was able to find the micromedex password on the library website. Where do I find the Lexicomp one? Can you use it for the app too?

It seems like when you go to lexi frm the library site you click student discounts on lexi handheld. So we can access the site frm the library site for free but we have to pay for the app. I personally have liked Lexi in comparison to Micro in my pharmacy experience so ill buy lexi.

Its funny how instructors get it for free but not students...

Hey, how are Roseman's connection in California? is it possible to do rotation in CA or is it very competitive and hard to get a spot?

when you get the lecture on rotations the person will tell you the out of state procedures. For sure you will need to get your intern license in that state then you submit your choices of where you would want to go and they try to place you there. i am unsure of how the actual placement goes but its through a website they give us.

when you get the lecture on rotations the person will tell you the out of state procedures. For sure you will need to get your intern license in that state then you submit your choices of where you would want to go and they try to place you there. i am unsure of how the actual placement goes but its through a website they give us.
Thank you