Roll Call - Class of 2009/2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Genuine said:
Congratulations!!! :thumbup: What schools your pick?
when did you get the letter?

Members don't see this ad.

Just received my acceptance letter to University of Florida!!!

I was accepted to Oregon State off the waitlist :) !!

Members don't see this ad :)
finally heard back from all the schools. please add me to ucsd, colorado, and wsu.

now if id only hear back from ucsf's waitlist...

bean45 said:
finally heard back from all the schools. please add me to ucsd, colorado, and wsu.

now if id only hear back from ucsf's waitlist...
Which school are you going to go to if you dont get in at ucsf?

I can't believe this! I got into Shenandoah, Creighton's web-based program and Pitt too! :wow: I can't decide where to go, though! I know... I know... what a problem to have. I hope you all get in too!!!!!

So Jeffro1984, are ya going to UF or to Wingate?

Jeffro1984 said:
Just received my acceptance letter to University of Florida!!!

Did you just hear from all of those today?

rexbodiggity said:
I can't believe this! I got into Shenandoah, Creighton's web-based program and Pitt too! :wow: I can't decide where to go, though! I know... I know... what a problem to have. I hope you all get in too!!!!!

Just found out last week I got in at University of Toledo. class of 2010 :)

South University..off the alternate list :)

I dont wanna go there but it feels good to be accepted anyway :)

takethou said:
So Jeffro1984, are ya going to UF or to Wingate?

WELL... I kinda wanted to try a change of scene, but $8,000 vs $21,000 for tuition is the deciding factor. So I think I will be going to UF and being from Florida I have always wanted to be a GATOR!!!

Alwayzsmilingxo said:
South University..off the alternate list :)

I dont wanna go there but it feels good to be accepted anyway :)

Why not? :confused:

Made the decision!!!! MWU CPG Class of 2009

Members don't see this ad :)
I have been Accepted to UMKC at the KC campus.

PharmDhopeful said:
Just found out last week I got in at University of Toledo. class of 2010 :)

Very good program -- congrats! I know many pharmacists in Michigan who went there.

Catch some Mud Hen games while your out there!!!

BadgerFan said:
Made the decision!!!! MWU CPG Class of 2009

Congrats! Add me to MWU-CPG, I have also made my final decision!! Italicize me for University of Utah, Idaho State, and U. of Southern Nevada as I was accepted to all of these programs.

I know what ya mean Jeffro1984. The 17,500 if VCU ever decides to take me vs. the 21,000 at Wingate will probably pull me towards Richmond. That's not as much difference as you have but VCU is closer to the peeps as well. Good luck! :)

Jeffro1984 said:
WELL... I kinda wanted to try a change of scene, but $8,000 vs $21,000 for tuition is the deciding factor. So I think I will be going to UF and being from Florida I have always wanted to be a GATOR!!!

University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences-COP. :)

cy19861126 said:
Congratulations, when did you get your letter?

Hi Cy- I sent you a PM, but if there's anyone else wondering:

The letter was postmarked 4/14 and I received it 4/19. The letter was dated 4/13. From what I remember, people should be hearing back up to the first week in May.

Goodluck!

Add me to Creighton University. Just got my acceptance letter today.

I'm going to the University of Charleston........got my letter 2 weeks ago...just haven't been on in a while

Please add me to UMinnesota and MWU-CCP :).

=).... just got my acceptance letter for University of Washington... ~sigh~ i'm so happy, please add me for UW, and italicize me under Mercer.

thanks!

Just clarifying my earlier post that said I would probably not be attending south.

I am now :) 3 years sounds good to me! haha

I got accepted to Texas Tech today!! :D

however, for the time being italicize me, I'm still waiting to hear from one other before I make my decision final.

screw it, I'm going to Tech, I just accepted

Please add me to the University of Washington. Yay!

Please add me to Texas Tech!! Please italicize me under Ferris now, thanks!!! :D

meLtdown4meL said:
Hi Cy- I sent you a PM, but if there's anyone else wondering:

The letter was postmarked 4/14 and I received it 4/19. The letter was dated 4/13. From what I remember, people should be hearing back up to the first week in May.

Goodluck!
Hey, sorry for the late reply. I don't come here so often. Hope we can be classmates next year~~

please add me under University of Washington

Please add me under Texas Tech

Glycerin said:
Which will you be attending?

Not sure yet, I'm still trying to figure some things out.

Please add me on for University of Oklahoma. :)

please add me to Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU)!!!!!

Pls add me to U of Southern Nevada. Thanks.

Finally get to be on this thread....add me to VCU. Thanks!

Please add me to Touro University Class of 2010. Thanks

add me to the University of Oklahoma - go Sooners!

Yes add me in for MCPHS-Worcester Class 2009, any other former HICP that got in Worcester, please contact me to see if we can possible arrange for housing?? thanks

i have been accepted to the University of Cincinnati School of Pharmacy, Class of 2010!!!!!!!!!!!. !!!!!!!!!! !!!!! !!! !! !!!!!!!!!!! please place my name as such. :) !!!

University of Cincinnati:)

Add me to Mercer University please! First choice! Yah! :D Italicize me for Wingate. Thanks.