Roll Call - Class of 2009/2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
USC class of 2010. :D

Members don't see this ad.

Please change my italics under Colorado to bold. I'm not a gambler and I suspect my first choice isn't going to happen. I'm forging ahead with no regrets since I only applied to two schools (and really they were tied for first place).

Yippee! I got in! Now I don't have to move!

Troy

MCPHS- Worcester class of 2009!

Members don't see this ad :)
rivatnt said:
MCPHS- Worcester class of 2009!

Congrats! Looking forward to meeting you in the fall!

please add me to oregon state. thanks.

finally heard from WSU (italics)
Go Huskies!!!!!

Italicize me under Creighton please - I've made a final decision for Mercer.

Thanks.

Heard from Washington State Univ. today! Please italicize me for that! :thumbup:

I'm Seattle bound, sorry Pullman :)

Please add me to Buffalo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :laugh: :laugh:

Please italicize Mercer and allow me to be the first to be added to the University of Georgia. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Please place me with a big YES!!!! for WSU, Pullman Washington. :D
GO COUGS!!!

Temple University class of 2010-- yeaaaa baby!!!! :)

Also got into
University of Charleston- WV
MCPHS- Worcester- Ma
Ferris State, MI

Please italicize UCSD for me. :)

Updated to this point.

HABANERO4ME, FunnyPHARM, imkim01, MrIntricate, TheChemist, Nicepharm, ginephre, orange_ivy, and Louise Hall (and anyone else I missed) -- have you all decided where you will be attending?

I can't believe I'm actually writting this post......but I just got accepted to USN...it seems so unreal.....I finally get the chance to put my name on this roll call list....so please put me down for USN, class of 2009. Sorry if I'm rambling. :laugh:

Please add me to USN too!

cn2009 said:
I can't believe I'm actually writting this post......but I just got accepted to USN...it seems so unreal.....I finally get the chance to put my name on this roll call list....so please put me down for USN, class of 2009. Sorry if I'm rambling. :laugh:

Ramble away! :) I know how that feels. Up until last week there was a dark cloud hanging over my head. Now, I can't stop gushing. All is right with the world (well, at least my part of it). Congrats to you folks who got in this week. Everybody else's acceptances are on the way.

Troy

Glycerin said:
Updated to this point.

HABANERO4ME, FunnyPHARM, imkim01, MrIntricate, TheChemist, Nicepharm, ginephre, orange_ivy, and Louise Hall (and anyone else I missed) -- have you all decided where you will be attending?

USC is my final decision :) .
(italics for Western & UCSD)

FunnyPHARM said:
USC is my final decision :) .
(italics for Western & UCSD)

I'm going to Creighton! :)

twester said:
Ramble away! :) I know how that feels. Up until last week there was a dark cloud hanging over my head. Now, I can't stop gushing. All is right with the world (well, at least my part of it). Congrats to you folks who got in this week. Everybody else's acceptances are on the way.

Troy

:) That's exactly how I felt. I was thrown into a mini depression worrying about if I was going to get in or not. Now I am so relieved and happy and everything is perfect!

TX A&M Kingsville! :D

add me to USC please!

Add me to Loma Linda!
(italics for Western)

I was accepted to the University of Wyoming School of Pharmacy. This is my home state so I can pay in-state tuition - Yeah!

Hello,

Please add me to Univ. of Colorado!!! YAY!!!!!!!! :D

starsweet said:
Me too for UGA! Now I gotta make a decision soon!
Congrats!! Even though they probably wouldn't admit it, the folks up at UGA know what a Tech degree means :)

rxlynn said:
Congrats!! Even though they probably wouldn't admit it, the folks up at UGA know what a Tech degree means :)

OMG, you're so right! At the interview after I told the current students that had come in to talk to us that I was from Tech, they instantly stopped talking and were like, "OHHH, you're from Tech..." I suspect I'll get a lot of that if I do end up going there!

starsweet said:
Me too for UGA! Now I gotta make a decision soon!

I guess my good luck vibes worked :laugh: Congrats! You have options now!

Diamondeve21 said:
Hello,

Please add me to Univ. of Colorado!!! YAY!!!!!!!! :D

That is great news! Less pressure now! :)

Interesting there are no AZ students...

i got into UT and i am going there (not UH) THANKS!

i dont blame u.......id pick ut also!! congrats.....and pray that i get to post here w good news soon too!!
dana92085 said:
i got into UT and i am going there (not UH) THANKS!

Just got accepted to NOVA on my birthday!!!! Hurray!!!!

Congrats!!! What a great birthday gift :)
juliarx said:
Just got accepted to NOVA on my birthday!!!! Hurray!!!!

Please add me to Midwestern Arizona Class of 2009. Thanks

Please italicize me under University of Iowa and Midwestern Downer's Grove. Thanks.

I've made it into University of Maryland, and Drake.

Still waiting to hear back from others. ;)

Just got accepted to West Virginia University, so move me out of charleston.